Maxthon 5 translations

Hi all.

As a translator I've been invited to translate the new mx5 on crowdin. But, is there a way to test the trasnaltion with the browser? (ie with mx < 4.9 the translation files was plain text that could just be downloaded from crowdin and put in the right folder!)

:)

1 hour ago, Ices_Eyes said:

Hi all.

As a translator I've been invited to translate the new mx5 on crowdin. But, is there a way to test the trasnaltion with the browser? (ie with mx < 4.9 the translation files was plain text that could just be downloaded from crowdin and put in the right folder!)

:)

I agree this may be an issue...  there's  an issue with text too long in french language, which is overlapping the uninstall button and I could not uninstall the browser lol

sigmax2.png

Hi!

I would like to do the translation MX5 into my native language - Russian. Please, give me links to free tools (eg, compiler for language files), as well as the source of the English language file in plain text format.

In the presence of all this, I will be able to create and test the Russian language file within a few days. And when new versions of MX5 will be available, I will update the language file.

Thanks, MIKEB2ru

On 16.07.2016 at 4:42 PM, 7twenty said:

Yes. You just need to have the compiler for the .lng files.

Was released with an older version of MX4.9 at one stage.

Will try and dig it up.

Please, give for me link to this compiler: I have ini-file with Russian language in plain text, and I want build lng-file, which compatible with MX5.

Thank You!

Archived