when will I receive the download link

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm out of this waiting game.

I was willing to take my time, test MX5 and provide feedback. This nonsense of lack of information from developers is not acceptable to me.

I'll wait for the final release of MX5. Good luck to all of other 99,999 testers.

12 minutes ago, Secret-HQ said:

Woo!  Looking forward to your reports from the front lines. :)

I think as long as you have a VIP you won't have issues installing(I wasn't able to install with an account which I hadn't used to get a VIP) it from here:

2700 has already addressed an issue where I was unable to switch from QA or Infobox to a regular tab using right/click +wheel to a regular tab.

OK, I'm little bit angry right now. This is my third entry...

I was appled for VIP3 and it said to me it's done. There was no download link in my inbox and i wrote just here. Then " DomCas " sent me a download link (thanks) . But, the problem is: The system don't accepts my account as VIP and I could'nt use the browser.

Is there a solution for this?

joemax

• Assistant Mage
  •  
  • joemax
  • Members
  • 763 posts
22 hours ago, Magdalene said:

@kafabirmilyar

Using the same download as you but it works. Install in Program Files (x86).

It won't work if there is a problem with his VIP info.

Does that mean my VIP info is correct? I haven't received any official Emails!

On 7/20/2016 at 11:33 AM, joemax said:

I think as long as you have a VIP you won't have issues installing(I wasn't able to install with an account which I hadn't used to get a VIP)

Thanks, @joemax!  I just missed your post yesterday and am only now getting back to the forum — but I was excited to see the download links waiting in my inbox tonight from 24 hours ago.

I should be in bed already, but I had to poke around a little. :p

Best news (for me) is the presence of the phrase "massive records quick locate"!  I can actually USE my 8,000 bookmarks again!

For the last year, I've been griping to anyone who'll listen that we will probably never get a browser that will cache Web pages for local use — but it looks like Infobox may be pointed in that direction.  Maybe I'll fall head over heels for Maxthon all over again with MX5. :D

Archived