when will I receive the download link

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100k have registered, ok. However, these who tested always new update, as it has been uploaded, they natural wonder why they have not yet received an email. If you read from people here who have barely content counts here in the forum that they have already received the mail, than I wonder naturally.

Maybe they want new users not disappoint, perhaps I speculate only and it has nothing to do with this forum. Perhaps the MX-Forum and the browser has to be unrelated. 2 different things precisely.

Unbelievable, this is the biggest negative marketing campaign that had news.

Collect enrolled in two sources, China and International, one of the sources reach the goal of 100,000 and nothing happens. The second source reaches long after the goal and again nothing happens.

Out of nowhere, set the date of July 12 for delivery and release is made in eyedropper and so clumsily that people with VIP2 status receive before VIP3 people, reaching the height of vice N1MaxthonFan Admin to date has not received.

Suppose how ridiculous it would be if a VIP2 that has been released post a question on the functioning of the MX5 and Vice Admin can not even comment since it has not even received such a MX5.

39 minutes ago, DomCas said:

..... and Vice Admin can not even comment since it has not even received such a MX5.

the MX5 nobody has to actually explain who was traveling with a MX ever, which explains everything by itself. The MX5 has an intuitive user interface.

1 minute ago, Chantao said:

the MX5 nobody has to actually explain who was traveling with a MX ever, which explains everything by itself. The MX5 has an intuitive user interface.

google translate did a bad job.. I  don't understand what you mean...

sigmax2.png

So ody_dear I try it with my own words and School English :. I mean, no one has to explain MX5 browser interface. MX5 is intuitive to explain everything you know about: The browser use of self without moderator or vice Explains IS ask mess Admin.

Shit-Google: Try it easy: MX5 is learning by doing without asking vice admins hahahahaha

14 hours ago, Leonous said:

i didn't get the email too. i registered for vip3. emails already sent or soon?

they said it will be soon..

14 hours ago, -ody- said:

be patient. you should get your email soon, according to MaxthonJeff !!

campaign.png

thanks,, that's good news to hear..

i'll be patient then..

On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 6:53 AM, No.1MaxthonFan said:

If you registered, you will have to wait for your email with the download link.

Do you or anyone else have any estimated time on when we might receive the download link? I really want to use it.....:(

like everyone else all you can do is wait - people who signed up on VIP3 with a registration number in single figures have not got a download link yet - what the delay is has not been said in so many words

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

2 minutes ago, Maslobojik said:

I do not get MX5 !!! I registered 12.07 !

I do not get MX5 !!! I registered 12.07 !I do not get MX5 !!! I registered 12.07 !

merged ! be patient please (by the way nice avatar !) :)

sigmax2.png

Archived