MX5 Pre-Register Campaign Invitation

BugMiss006

3 minutes ago, vertus said:

Now I understand that alpha is not ready yet so no emails are sent to those addresses that are already registered Mx accounts. The text on the promo page just has a false statement.

My email is already registered with my mx account and still got an email, maybe there servers are overloaded at the moment.

On an email i received just this:

"Hello,
Thank you so much for joining MX5 Pre-Registration Campaign! In return, we’re offering you a VIP package worth $49.38, for free. In MX5, you can directly use your old Maxthon Passport email to log in and experience it. No need to re-activate your email. Enjoy this adventure with Maxthon.
MX5, Maximize Your Life!
The Maxthon Team"

• -ody- locked and unlocked this topic
32 minutes ago, Dan3393486 said:

OK, so I am not quite clear on what we have here -- are we going to have to 

begin paying for MX?   What are these annual fees?

It is not 100% clear yet but as soon as we know for sure, we will inform everyone.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

5 minutes ago, Dan3393486 said:

Wow -- I have no desire to begin paying for a browser, regardless of its

speed over others.  Maxthon is great, but paying for a browser is kind of 

off limits for me.

I have no certitude, just a guess, IMO there will be a pro and a free version, the free version like current 4.9, the pro with cloud storage...

sigmax2.png

This will undermine Maxthon in the long run.  We all know it takes a lot of effort to 

sustain and upgrade.  If it's a one-time fee, for examploe, for life-time upgrades, that

might be different, but having to pay a fee each year will drive people away.

• -ody- locked this topic

Archived