Starting a Download with the Maxthon (v 4.4.6.100) Download Manager

Every time I want to download a file after I FIRST start Maxthoin (v 4.4.6.1000), the download manager will NOT start. 

The only fix I've found is to stop, then restart Maxthon, and it works as it always has, allowing me to download the file I want.

This is the same for all websites. 

Any ideas on what is going on?

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I have updated to 4.9.2.100, and the problem is the same. Yes, the computer has been rebooted.

Every time I want to download a file after I FIRST start Maxthoin, the download manager will NOT start. 

The only fix I've found is to stop, then restart Maxthon, and it works as it always has, allowing me to download the file I want.

4 hours ago, kwame6874 said:

OK, I have updated to 4.9.2.100, and the problem is the same. Yes, the computer has been rebooted.

Every time I want to download a file after I FIRST start Maxthoin, the download manager will NOT start. 

what's your computer system?

17 hours ago, kwame6874 said:

Do you have any download manager installed?

Although it seems it's happening on all files, can you provide a link to a particular file that you're having issues with.

Can you manually open the download manager (CTRL+J/sidebar icon)?

What happens if you manually add a link to download:
Open download manager > New > enter the link into the Target URL field.

Archived