Bookmarks are gone since new version

No more bookmarks at the top of the page since new update the front page does not load at all keeps saying loading  use to have selected sites there to click on and you could change them to your own preferences all are gone very nice tried uninstalling and reinstalling no luck tried an older version still no luck way to go maxthon  Back to Firefox it looks like 

Im in the USA and im having the same issue as the above first OP/    The original page wont load news/trends/ what the Temperature is like it normally does..

Plus also like he said the little Icons where U can put your everyday Links you go to are gone FULLY! The main home page wont even Load. 

is everyone having this issue?    Is it for sure a server issue ?  It just stopped working out the blue earlier today, tried to re install but main homepage wont load. Figured it must be something on Maxthon's end, was just hoping they had not removed the little Icons you can add sites to that are on your main page soon as you open. 

Been using maxthon since 2012 love it!!! hope the server issues r being worked on and get fixed soon.

Thanks for a great Browser.

Just now, BugMiss006 said:

where are you living in? I think this phenomenon only happen in some countries and cities. we need to know it and can solve this problem.

Thanks~

sorry I edited my post a bit too late.. France (remember  and I'm a girl :wink: )

sigmax2.png

Mine has been working fine and back to normal since about 6 hrs after it started happening.  Fingers crossed everything keeps working well.. Im using the new 4.9.100 beta version and im from the USA, So guess the server issues r good to go here.  This is the 1st time ive been shown an option to reply since the first 3 posts i started with, My reply options fully went away! I had no Quote " options or anything.. Dunno what that was about but fixed itself.   I ran across the instructions on how to update my flash player in maxthon to the latest one here on the forums and Got it updated to the recent 21. something i forgot the rest right off, but its for windows, I was running a 18. x x x x something version..   Every once in a while the only issue im noticing is some links will be broken and i will have to reload the page to get it to show right. That just started since going to 4.9 

Well I've tried reinstalling two versions of Maxthon, bluetoothed my other computer that has windows 7 (this one is win10), I've restored the system, synced eight times, imported, exported.... cannot get the quick links back even though my passport account is the same on both computers.  It doesn't make any sense, at least in not my experience with having one account functioning differently over different computers.  

Do the sizes match on the Cloud Sync settings page?

Untitled20160502002444.thumb.png.9339c36

You can try copying the QA files from the good install to the bad one in \UserData\Users\[USERNAME]\QuickAccess. But with sync it generally takes the cloud version and updates to that. So doesn't really make sense if one version of maxthon does work and the other doesn't.

Archived