Unexpected behaviour - Maxthon 4.8.5 (58)

Hi - Hope this is right section - there does not seem to be a separate section for iOS version anymore, so here goes:

I am having difficulty with the following site: https://online.lloydsbank.co.uk/personal/logon/login.jsp?mobile=false

When I login, and proceed to enter my security details, I get an error page (image 3).  I've attached the full sequence of screenshots from the iPad, taking care not to supply any security information.  I am able to recreate the error constantly.

You will notice that I am not using the mobile version of the site: this is deliberate - desktop version has always worked for me on iPad, up until this week, when the error started. I would be pleased to hear if anyone else is able to recreate this type of issue.

lloyds1.jpg

lloyds2.jpg

lloyds3.jpg

11 hours ago, mark.ipad said:

Hi - Hope this is right section - there does not seem to be a separate section for iOS version anymore, so here goes:

I am having difficulty with the following site: https://online.lloydsbank.co.uk/personal/logon/login.jsp?mobile=false

When I login, and proceed to enter my security details, I get an error page (image 3).  I've attached the full sequence of screenshots from the iPad, taking care not to supply any security information.  I am able to recreate the error constantly.

You will notice that I am not using the mobile version of the site: this is deliberate - desktop version has always worked for me on iPad, up until this week, when the error started. I would be pleased to hear if anyone else is able to recreate this type of issue.

Hello, did you try it on other browser?

and disable ABP and have a try~

25 minutes ago, BugMiss006 said:

Hello, did you try it on other browser?

and disable ABP and have a try~

Thanks for reply - yes, I've tried 2 other browsers, Safari, and Brave. The problem does not occur.

Yes, I've disabled pop-ups.

Problem occurs even before completing the second-level security check (the drop down selectors). No matter whether I do the drop-downs quickly or slowly, the page error happens. I think it is to do with how the Maxthon browser is handling the page content.

Archived