problems that stop me from using 4.9

Hello,

Just wanted to say my findings with maxthon that I hope you can get fixed in the later versions. Firstly ive used maxthon for years on windows, android, mac and ios with 3845 hours on my account...just saying how much i love the webbrowser.

right anyway im having the following issues im running v4.4.8.2000 atm because it seems to be the most stable that has the features i like and works the best. 

I have a asus router and i am unable to access it from either 4.4.8 or 4.9 it comes up saying

access denied 

The server has denied your browsing request. 

Please make sure you have the permission to access this page.

Error code 102 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED)

This doesn't happen on edge browser so I know its not down to my computers settings etc.

the second problem i have is some of the videos i play through maxthon don't play. This works perfectly on 4.4.8 but 4.9 it just comes up with the loading logo and nothing happens.

and lastly to mods can you please check your inbox as i am still waiting a response about my main account. I shouldnt have to make another account to post a message on how to make your web browser better.

Feel free to pm me on here or reply back to my main accounts pm. 

Thanks 

57 minutes ago, mithrandir said:

Hello,

and lastly to mods can you please check your inbox as i am still waiting a response about my main account. I shouldnt have to make another account to post a message on how to make your web browser better.

Feel free to pm me on here or reply back to my main accounts pm. 

Thanks 

nothing from you in my message box... send me a PM please

sigmax2.png

Archived