Shortcut keys in context menu are gone in Maxthon Cloud 4.9

A bit more of an explanation would be nice?

Both are the same apart from MX4.4 had the set as background and properties options? Note the images were from an image opened in a tab.

MX4.9
4.9.thumb.png.987c4e51c009bbf94881b28a5f

MX4.4
4.4.thumb.png.6ff0de770ccdc7a8afa3fbc9ed

MX4.9 page context menu shows shortcut keys, but that's because all are items that have shortcuts available.
57097aa1d5021_mx4.9normal.thumb.png.35d4

• 7twenty changed the title to Shortcut keys in context menu are gone in Maxthon Cloud 4.9

As I depict in my post, I mean "right click on a photo". It used to be a (s) in item 'save Image', I can right click then press S to save image. It's handy and quiick when I want to browse, pick and save a series of photos/image within a page. As 1st screen shot in 7twenty post, there's no long that handy S shortcut key.

On 4/14/2016, 9:57:14, scottchu.tw said:

As I depict in my post, I mean "right click on a photo". It used to be a (s) in item 'save Image', I can right click then press S to save image. It's handy and quiick when I want to browse, pick and save a series of photos/image within a page. As 1st screen shot in 7twenty post, there's no long that handy S shortcut key.

I confirm the observastion.  When I right-click on an image the context menu contains "Save image as..."  But hen I right-click on the web page tcontains "Save as..." AND "Cntl-S" as a shrtcut key.  Both commands are actually "Save as..." commsandss with one of the contextualized to images.

I ssuggest there iis no reason Cntll-S can't be used in both context menus.since this the same.

<<SL>>

6 hours ago, PHYR said:

Ctrl+l/click works fine to save a pic in designated folder.

And fster too.  That's even better as long as you're OK with the default Picturesd folder of Windows.

<<SL>>

2 hours ago, SnowLeopard said:

And fster too.  That's even better as long as you're OK with the default Picturesd folder of Windows.

<<SL>>

What do you mean by that?

7 hours ago, PHYR said:

What do you mean by that?

I mean C:\Users\<iser>\Pictures which is where Cntl-click puts the images by default.  I find it difficult to skip to the popup that appears at the bottom right corner to select anything else beforre it disappears.

EDIT:  Oooo0ps, I overlooked the Maxthon setting for the deault image save location.  It's not necessary to rush for the popup.   

<<SL>>

Archived