¿Is this normal? passport loggin hangs

Ultraman

5 hours ago, BugSir007 said:

Hi,

Are you  guys experiencing this problem with the latest release 4.9.0.3000CR?  Is it confined with the profile avatar only or with other data as well?

Yes and it is confined to the avatar in the menu, the avatar on the left of the UI displays as logged in. It's been this way since earliest versions of 4.9, been reported numerous times in multiple threads, internal and public.

15 hours ago, BugSir007 said:

Hi,

Are you  guys experiencing this problem with the latest release 4.9.0.3000CR?  Is it confined with the profile avatar only or with other data as well?

I have the constant logging in problem with the Main Menu avatar ONLY.  It DOES NOT affect any data synchronization.  The sidebar avatar completes synchronization on a clean install in less than a minute and after that the login is less than a second.  But the Main Menu avatar continues logging in forever.

This an unacceptable, user facing, but cosmetic bug that does not affect function except for the Usser Panel in Main Menu.

These observation arre with Portable version of 3000 RC.  I don't run the Installer version.

<<SL>>

OOOPS: Just after my post I happened to check Main Menu one more time and it's logged in - Mxx_4.9.0.3000 CR.  I'll have to investigate more because yesterday it didn't do this.

On the other hand it doesn't affect function ... so it just looks bad when it happens.

• 1 month later...

Archived