Download/Upload Speed Indicator not working

TylerC

10 minutes ago, TylerC said:

Yeah, I know it sounds exactly like an old thread, but this is slightly different.

I don't have that "arrow" that let me select the connection, therefore it's not the same problem.

So, is there a way to fix the download/upload speed indicator ?

425cd1f2c0.png

Hi there.

Could you tell us which Maxthon version do you use?

In new branch 4.9 this feature is removed from Maxthon.

20 minutes ago, TylerC said:

You have to know that you're using quite old Maxthon version.

Try to update it to last stable version http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/17794-maxthon-cloud-browser-for-windows-v4481000-officially-released/

or

newest beta http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/18562-maxthon-browser-for-windows-v4902800-beta-released/

BTW, when are you going to make the RSS feed cloud synced ?

For sure not in Mx 4.

About your problems with dl/ up indicator on status bar - it's an old bug and I'm afraid that it will be not fixed.

Mx 4.4.8 is last build from old branch and it won't get any updates or fixes.

Mx 4.9 is a new branch which will get full support in next future. But unfortunately for you in this version dl/ up indicator has been removed.

Just installed the 448 and it's not working still.

I guess I'll have to live without it.

Plenty offtopic, but is Maxthon somewhat related to Xiaomi ? Your M looks a lot like the Xiaomi "M" logo.

And by the way, congrats on making such amazing browser, I have been using it since your firsts versions and you continue to amazing me with such wonderful features.

21 hours ago, TylerC said:

Read carefully my last post, please.

It's an old unfixed bug and it will be not fixed:(

is Maxthon somewhat related to Xiaomi ? Your M looks a lot like the Xiaomi "M" logo.

Maxthon is not related to Xiaomi.

There are plenty similar logotypes of different companies which look alike Maxthon logo.

Yeah, I read it. You said try it and I did... didn't work and then I said "I'll have to live without it", meaning that I won't look for a fix for this anymore, but I wanted to write it down, so another people that look for the same issue know that reinstalling or using the last batch that has it, won't fix the issue.

Thanks for your quickly responses.

20 hours ago, TylerC said:

I guess I'll have to live without it.

Plenty offtopic, but is Maxthon somewhat related to Xiaomi ? Your M looks a lot like the Xiaomi "M" logo.

And by the way, congrats on making such amazing browser, I have been using it since your firsts versions and you continue to amazing me with such wonderful features.

Xiaomi is a relatively new company. Maxthon was using the logo before Xiaomi existed.

Hello Mx friends,

Probably not the correct answer, but as in Mx4.9.xxx the download/upload speed indicator removed, you can use an external tool which is doing many more, the NetWorx. It's small, totally free, multilingual, no ads or spywares, low memory usage, installed or portable, 32 & 64bit and you can put the graph on any place of your screen (i have it on top, as tiny as i can). I use it for over 1 year without any problem. Before it i was using the D.U.meter but it's not free and it don't has portable version.

You can find the NetWorx here: https://www.softperfect.com/products/networx/

• 2 months later...

Archived