Trunx, another Maxthon's Project

BugSir007

Trunx.thumb.png.9873613671e4733eb3d8f3a8

Did you know that apart from the Browser , Maxthon has another application called Trunx
Probably not many of you know about this .

Trunx is an app that lets you Snap, Organise and Store forever in cloud.

IMG_4412.thumb.PNG.9da4e61eb4768192e272d 

With Trunx you can snap photos, videos  and save them at full quality and in a very organised way by 
date and time directly to your private account in the cloud. 

phone-c-timeline.jpg.thumb.png.bc2297806:):)phone-c-calendar.jpg.thumb.png.47a1a108f

Also with the help of Trunx Desktop uploader  you can add photos from your computer, hard drives, and digital cameras to your Trunx account.
Quite interesting, right?

Get the app for free: 

To learn more about this amazing application, please visit www.trunx.me and try out Trunx
You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter at https://www.facebook.com/TrunxApp/?fref=ts and https://twitter.com/TrunxApp

18 hours ago, PHYR said:

Someone should have mentioned it to Roxana(Engineer) when she inquired about it a few weeks ago.

I checked  Mx app store and it wasn't available then nor now.

Oh, i just noticed his post when you mentioned that.

Trunx is not listed in Mx app store and  Mx google play products. It is a completely independent Maxthon product developed by Maxthon US Memori team:)

4 hours ago, BugSir007 said:

Trunx is not listed in Mx app store and  Mx google play products. It is a completely independent Maxthon product developed by Maxthon US Memori team:)

I fail to see how Trunx being an independent Maxthon product should preclude it from appearing in the Maxthon app store, 99.9999% of the apps in the app store have nothing to do with Maxthon.

• BugSir005 unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I wish i didnt see this app from maxthon, after i installed this to my phone it started uploading somethings.i have ping meter at my compiter  and i use same internet for my phone, so i understand fastly something s happining, i looked and i saw that its uploading somethings as fast as it can, without my permission, i looked settings and swiched an option to off but it still updating, i deleted it after that, i am sorry for maxthon.

Archived