Maxthon don't remember the words in forms

petttto

:) Sorry I think you can't understand me, and I can't explain very well. In other browsers this is automatically, when I write something, some words, text browser remember them. On the picture you can see, when I write letter A in search box it shown old search result Armaggedon, that I write some days before.

search-box.jpg

:) Sorry I think you can't understand me, and I can't explain very well. In other browsers this is automatically, when I write something, some words, text browser remember them. On the picture you can see, when I write letter A in search box it shown old search result Armaggedon.

search-box.jpg

go to settings/ address bar : it's here :

addr.thumb.png.e1580dad97a153e2b01f64875

sigmax2.png

ody, I can't think of a site to test with right now, but IE at least, asks you to remember any data entered into fields, these can then later be quickly filled in from a dropdown list. This is on a per field basis.

Magic Fill is per form, so everything on a page gets added to the saved form and subsequently added when auto-filling.

To my knowledge Maxthon hasn't ever had this, at least since it's been on the MX3 platform.

Depending on the usage, both have the pro's/con's, unfortunately petttto I don't think we can help with this.

Archived