Maxthon for Android full of bugs

engineer

Can not edit created folder in Speeddial eg rename or delete

Can not rename thumbnail in  tabletSpeeddial

Can not rename thumbnail in created folder in Speeddial

Can not run features of some website on Maxthon for Android I m forced open them on firefox

Can not organize Favourites on Maxthon for Android

Can not sync Speeddial thumbnail created pages

Can not set Download Path on MxDownloader

Can not sync passwords in Maxthon for Android after uninstalling it and installing new release

Can not view Skynote for Android in landscape mode suitable for tablets 10.1 inch to up

Can not run Skynote for Android in floating Windows mode on top of all program  to copy account number banking on login website bank page I lose website if I Tablet home button to access Skynote on my home screen and all data on page going lost

Can not run Maxthon for Android in floating Windows mode to access home screen 

Can not close all opened tabs by one click

Last session (reopening last opened Tabs ) is out of service and after pressing Home button of Tablet all be lost

Google translate features not working at least for persian at least for me

Google result page after clicking results to opening new extra tab if login to Google account at least for me it is

Can not move thumbnails of Speeddial to up or down by drag and dropping like before if I do this folder is created but I don't want creat a folder!!! 

Can not minimize maxthon on home screen to see or work with home screen widgets

In Android settings, smart stay from smart screen be enabled then all opened pages start to refreshing if no look to screen or screen of Tablet be slanted, this mode in Firefox not exist!

By pressing Home button of Tablet ,all pages starting to refresh and all data missing this causes data missed on website or forums in enter registration code or security key 

Can not organize Favourites in maxthon for Android ,favorite manager is require .

You know multi windows in Android is important , I need split screen feature for maxthon for Android too like in windows 

Favourites bar at following of address bar or on the left of maxthon browser like sidebar in windows is require 

Sidebar add-ons for maxthon for Android is necessary too

Status bar for maxthon for Android is required too 

Request Sync For saved password

For custom saved thumbs in last session

For history

For urls history in Address bar

For keyboard stroke in search bar 

Request Search engine customizable 

....... :tap:       

Then stop using it.  It's silly to keep trying to use something that doesn't work, unless you just like to complain.

now I decide to stop using it but there is a minor problem Can u please introduce me a browser better than Maxthon with features I need  !? Then I promise to stop complaining   

now I decide to stop using it but there is a minor problem Can u please introduce me a browser better than Maxthon with features I need  !? Then I promise to stop complaining   

Try UC Browser https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.UCMobile.intl&hl=en

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

I m always posting my comments from maxthon too , Im saying maxthon for Android has bugs and must resolve , I myself still using maxthon because of sync of favorites but I m saying maxthon for Android needs all features there are in maxthon for Windows too I am not

Comfortable in it like in maxthon for Windows so I search these features in new or old other Web browsers working under Android , I'm saying why developers not attend to maxthon for Android like attending for maxthon for Windows ? Every day new release publish for Me for Windows and fix or resolve bugs but for Me for Android nothing happens for example I upgrade my android from 4.3 to 4.4.2 and can not download any files on my extSd card and maxthon Downloader still can not detect in Android 4.4.2 can not write on extsd card without any give advice or set default path for download or still there is no sync for password saved no sync for thumbnail saved in speed dial , no sync for settings for user , no sync for .... .all new features is always for maxthon for Windows and developing new features for me for Android is stopped !

If it counts for anything,  I'm posting this from Maxthon for Android and have found it a lot more functional than the popular mobile browsers. 

If all else disappoints,  the cloud features and interface are outstanding. 

.all new features is always for maxthon for Windows and developing new features for me for Android is stopped !

There's more people using Windows than there is Android, so it makes sense to put dev time into the products that give you more reach. In this case it's Windows.

Doesn't mean that Android is forgotten, just that they may be working on something that takes time before the next release.

At least fix bugs and incompatibilities with android 4.3 (e.g jumping keyboard in Google Translate page ,....) , with Android 4.4.2 , with Android 5 and more and solve issues occurred for user by pressing Home button or if smart screen is enabled and more... Android apps are in developing up everyday ,windows OS has been olded 

There's more people using Windows than there is Android, so it makes sense to put dev time into the products that give you more reach. In this case it's Windows.

Doesn't mean that Android is forgotten, just that they may be working on something that takes time before the next release.

Archived