"Cloud Push" on Windows 10 with touch / Mx alternatives?

Maxthon Cloud really sucks on Windows 8 / Windows 10 on a tablet. If you tried Maxthon on any Windows touch device you know that there is no way to use Maxthon without beiing irritated after 2 minutes. This makes me wonder. Is there any alternative to Cloud Push between Windows 8/10 on PC to Windows 8/10 on a tablet device? Some universal software to send data between this kind of devices?

I think of that example usage case: you browse the web, you find some interesting webpage or image and you want to get it fast on a Windows 10 tablet to show it someone / take it with you on a mobile device. So I would like to easily send it to/via cloud to Windows 10 tablet (I have iconia) so it would automatically open there ASAP.

Cloud Push on Maxthon is really great feature and it would be just great an enough... only if Maxthon Cloud could be adjusted for TOUCH as much as Microsoft Edge or Chrome for Win10.

Any ideas?

Agree. Of all the things Maxthon is putting it's fingers in i'm dumbfounded why they never looked at a touch version for Windows devices.

Given they had MX for Windows Phone, that was a good starting point for a touch app. That has since been canned, MX5 is coming... but will it be touch friendly? Or have a touch version?

As to your question, I use Edge on my tablet and use the share option to send myself links to email or OneNote. Not perfect, but till Edge supports sync, or MX creates a touch capable browser I haven't found anything better.

Archived