Request: add feature for auto-conversion to customized currency

AndroidDeveloperLB

When visiting on ebay and other websites, they usually show the currency in dollars or even on other types of currency.

Each time I'm curious about a product, I have to use Google's website to convert to my country's currency (which is Shekels).

For example, I type "100 dollars to shekels" , and get this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=100%20dollars%20to%20shekels

I'd like to have a tool, built in, for converting the selected text to the currency of my choice, or even do it automatically.

You could even add it inside the translator tool, as this is a special kind of translating (more like: translating is a type of conversion, between languages) ...

This script might be useful:
Edited by AndroidDeveloperLB

When visiting on ebay and other websites, they usually show the currency in dollars or even on other types of currency.

Each time I'm curious about a product, I have to use Google's website to convert to my country's currency (which is Shekels).

For example, I type "100 dollars to shekels" , and get this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=100%20dollars%20to%20shekels

I'd like to have a tool, built in, for converting the selected text to the currency of my choice, or even do it automatically.

You could even add it inside the translator tool, as this is a special kind of translating (more like: translating is a type of conversion, between languages) ...

This script might be useful:

it looks like an extension request, therefore I move it to extension section  :)

sigmax2.png

I think

OK, but it could also be nice to have it built in, as it's like the translation tool (both convert things).

I would think it's not a priority to add this as a built-in feature. But an extension would be convenient

sigmax2.png

I think

I would think it's not a priority to add this as a built-in feature. But an extension would be convenient

ok, thank you for considering it.

BTW, what has happened with maxthon ? I remember times of a lot of changes, and now I can barely anything new. Even for the behind-the-hood, I don't see it shine on HTML5 support as it used to be...

Are there any news about it?

ok, thank you for considering it.

BTW, what has happened with maxthon ? I remember times of a lot of changes, and now I can barely anything new. Even for the behind-the-hood, I don't see it shine on HTML5 support as it used to be...

Are there any news about it?

my opinion, but just my opinion, Maxthon5 is the new concern !

sigmax2.png