How can I download these skins?

mxuser54

Thank you for your reply !

We just have to wait for Lizzie to come back (probably on monday) I'll send her a PM.

at the moment zips work

In the mean time, I recommend you to make a new thread, imported threads are not easy to update or modify. sorry for the inconvenience and thank your for your understanding  :)

edit : I found a way to fix it, you can attach .rar, .mxskin and .mxaddon files now : You may try to update your posts now ! 

Edited by -ody-
resolved

sigmax2.png

Thank you for your reply !

We just have to wait for Lizzie to come back (probably on monday) I'll send her a PM.

at the moment zips work

In the mean time, I recommend you to make a new thread, imported threads are not easy to update or modify. sorry for the inconvenience and thank your for your understanding  :)

edit : I found a way to fix it, you can attach .rar, .mxskin and .mxaddon files now : You may try to update your posts now ! 

Thanks, Oky, for opening ways to update the posts with linked files to download.  But there are some threads that did not get imported from the old SKI?NS forum.  I'm thinking of Dr. W.. Wang's Spartan Skin for one.  Can threads such as these still be imported to this section or any other section?

<<SL>>

Thanks, Oky, for opening ways to update the posts with linked files to download.  But there are some threads that did not get imported from the old SKI?NS forum.  I'm thinking of Dr. W.. Wang's Spartan Skin for one.  Can threads such as these still be imported to this section or any other section?

<<SL>>

Go to the old forum and download from there.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

If they can't be imported then the OP will need to create a new one here. Otherwise the old forum is still there for such things.

Go to the old forum and download from there.

That's OK for now, but I'd prefer to see the content in the new form.  All that is needed is for the new form to let the authors/posters update their posts with the files where they could not be ported over.  If Ody hasn't fixed it for all possible file types, Lizzie can when she returns..

Thanks for the suggestion ...I knew that option already.

<<SL>>

with a restriction : it looks like new members can't register on old forum, so they can't download hidden files.

More than that, when the old forum goes READ ONLY is a few days, no member new or old will be able to post a reply to un-hide hidden links.

<<SL>>

More than that, when the old forum goes READ ONLY is a few days, no member new or old will be able to post a reply to un-hide hidden links.

<<SL>>

Ok, we are all aware of that and -ody- has contacted the author about uploading the skins to this new forum and it will be up to that person whether they will do it or not, so just sit back and relax and wait for the results.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Ok, we are all aware of that and -ody- has contacted the author about uploading the skins to this new forum and it will be up to that person whether they will do it or not, so just sit back and relax and wait for the results.

Agreed ... have a great day.  Later ...  <<SL>>