How to fix Error 500: Response Never Closed?

diptaa

Is there anyone here experience Error 500: Response never closed when open some url using maxthon? FYI, I already tested open the same url with other browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera) and they work ok.

I want to use maxthon because maxthon is lighter and faster than the other browsers, unfortunately I don't know how to fix this issue because I don't know which part that contains error.

Please help.. I use maxthon 4.4.3.4000 on windows 8.1. Thank you in advance.

Assuming that this is related to flash as you seem to point out - first, check that Maxthon is using the most recent version by going here.

If it shows that your version is not up to date, then follow the directions in the Adobe Flash & Maxthon thread. Ensure that you follow them exactly.

Also can you advise where exactly you found the info to "rename NPSWF32_16_0_0_296.dll to pepflashplayer.dll". As far as I know, that is NOT related to Maxthon 4 and might be only for Nitro.

Hello diptaa,

Glad to talk to you and sorry for the inconvenience your came across.

Do you use a maxthon account? If so, would you log out your account and try to visit the url again. The problem could be due to your browser settings....

Also, please provide us with the specific url to conduct a test. We will be more than happy to help you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for your support!