Project Spartan skin

VladCarlsson

No.1MaxthonFan replied at 2015-1-24 16:43 back.gif

For heavens sake, wait until it becomes available so someone can take a look at it. One screenshot ...

Pay attention to the link to the RemoteIE test site where you can even now get to see it in action on websites of your choice (of course as it now exists in beta). That gives an idea of its functional characteristics not seen in a screenshot.

>

• 2 weeks later...

No.1MaxthonFan replied at 2015-1-24 16:43 back.gif

For heavens sake, wait until it becomes available so someone can take a look at it. One screenshot ...

You didn't have to be so "rude"... I was talking about the UI, someone could recreate the images used for the skin in Photoshop. I'm not asking for "features" or something like that :|

VladCarlsson replied at 2015-2-3 14:50 back.gif

You didn't have to be so "rude"... I was talking about the UI, someone could recreate the images u ...

I wasn't being "rude" I was being realistic. The screenshot in that blog is in no way indicative of what Spartan is going to look like in the finished product, therefore, why create something that is in no way going to resemble the shipped product?

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Because it looks nice the way it look in the preview. If I wanted the final thing I would have waited for it and made the switch from Maxthon to Project Spartan...

EDIT 02-Apr-2015: Now that an official Windows 10 build with Spartan has been publicly released, it would be nice to see someone make a skin :D Don't get me wrong, having the real deal is awesome, but Maxthon has sooooo much more functionality :)