Nitro first impression

Ghilz

First of all, it's insanely fast, I was really impressed how fast it's opened facebook, and its minimal interface it's awesom.

But I think there are some issues:

1. I love the maxthon's drag and search, but in Nitro 1.0.1.600 there isn't.

2. I don't like much the link preview, sometimes it doesn't appear and sometimes it's a bit laggy

3. I think the close button (top right) is too small, but its invisibility it's amazing.

Anyway, programmers are doing a great job

Half the times, if I'm distracted, I miss the close button, instead I hit the maximize button or the windows sidebar.

Another feature that I'd like to have it's to go back and forward in history with mouse's buttons.

------------------------------------

Thanks Banana, I didn't try drag to left/right to move back/forward into the history. It's usefull and it'll work.

But that's not exactly what I meant, this mouse gesture there is also in maxthon cloud, but I don't use it cause I prefer to click the special buttons on my mouse.

michdel2008 replied at 2015-1-24 09:39 back.gif

You have to be blind not to see the close button hah. It would only put things difficult if you're w ...

ahahaha yeah that's an awkward situation, I hope it won't happen.

But for real I think it's a bit small, other browser like maxthon cloud, firefox and even the non userfriendly explore have it bigger.