Chrome Store extensions

play4fun

Maxthon should write their ownThey haven't yet, and see no reason why they'd start now.

where by you are not restricted to Google censorship onlyThey have the biggest repository of browser extensions available of any browser on the market.

Seeing as they're using chromium as the base, unless there is a technical reason (extensions code dropped, security, changes made to the core prevent them from using them) i don't see why they shouldn't let users have access to them.

Otherwise you have the issue like mx4 where you have a lot of major extensions not being available and quite possibly the reason many users just wont consider MX as a viable option for their daily browsing.

Google censorship as in not letting media scanners/rippers work on Youtube is a fine example of what I am saying. On other browsers I've mentioned you do not have to worry about this issue and you do not have to suffer what Google wants. A million flies eat dung but do you? So why would I be impressed by the Google store extensions when the majority of them are in truth useless like most others out there.