Crashing Yahoo! Mail Now

Of course I searched -- but that doesn't sound like the same problem. I "only" have Yahoo Mail crashing -- not Yahoo Mail warning me about having to revert to Basic Mail or something like what they're talking about in that thread.

However, since you brought up that thread, wherein they recommended updating to the latest version (as always), I have another question, too: WHY IS MAXTHON ALWAYS TELLING ME IT'S "UP TO DATE" when I see on this forum that there are newer versions????

RE: update issues - Something in the update system gets borked at times. Also they don't always put the most recent version up for the auto-downloader to find. Nothing more has been explained about that unfortunately.

RE: the yahoo mail issue - for now I suppose we'll keep things separate. This doesn't seem related to that issue, and i'd be surprised if a simple UA change would fix this problem.

Firstly, run through the troubleshooting guide. I'm thinking it's related to extensions (#7) or Adhunter (#5). But i'd recommend starting at updating to the most recent version and work down from there.