Maxthon is getting slower loading pages

Since v4.4.1.3000 i noticed that maxthon takes a long time to load a page, and even with the latest beta, it still takes his time to load a page.

For anyone who says it is my internet connection fault i also used firefox and chrome to open the exact same page and they were 2-3 secs faster.

Same problem here. My Internet connection is really fast and other browser, including IE and "old good" Opera (v12.15) seems to be little bit faster than MX. Sure, always it takes some time to load the whole page, main problem is, that for example scrolling right after it is very laggy in MX, so the webpage can't be used until it is fully loaded. There's no such problem in other browsers, page can be used right after it starts loading.

Maybe this problem is in some way connected to problems with clean scrolling, which I think were in the past.

• 1 month later...

Please don't offended if I ask you not to insult my intelligence by advising me to do things like clear my cache, disable add ons, etc. I don't complain or look for assistance until I have ruled out all the obvious.

I don't know if there is a fix or not, but with the last upgrade, my response time for page loads and anything requiring flash has become atrocious. To the point where I have pretty much stopped using maxthon altogether. Which I HATE because I love so many of the features unique to maxthon. But you guys really need to start getting your sh*t together or well have to start calling you Microsoft-thon.

I have to go with Craig above. Slow loading pages are a continuing issue, I have your "contact support" tab that has been spinning for ten minutes. This is not a user issue but a Maxthon issue. Please look into this as Maxthon is my favorite over Explorer, Chrome and Firefox. Contact at rstraley(at)gmail.com

Modified email for your protection, ntzphyr

Zugi replied at 2014-8-28 06:15 back.gif

I usually use webkit core. Yes, I have custom AdHunter rules, but this loading problem appears even ...

Do you have any Plug-ins or something? Try to refresh your graphic card driver.Maybe that's the problem.

Archived