Maxthon_Concept(Updated)

Dr.W.Wang

share a maxthon skin I made to you, hope you guys like it! any advices are welcome!

The DOWNLOAD Link:8566

***************************************************************************************

another alike skin, just the bigger tabbar

The DOWNLOAD Link:8567

***************************************************************************************

NEW VERSION:fixed the bugs and some slight modification

Sidebar_ON

Sidebar_OFF

The DOWNLOAD Link:8605

post-7112138-14315119627213_thumb.jpg

post-7112138-14315119627833_thumb.png

Maxthon_Concept_beta.zip

Maxthon_Concept_beta.zip

post-7112138-14315119631578_thumb.png

post-7112138-14315119664136_thumb.jpg

post-7112138-14315119664722_thumb.jpg

Maxthon_Concept_beta_2.mxskin

interesting concept - sure loopins will love it - i dont think round icons work but maybe thats just me - initial load gave an error for me

1st pic shows as installed - 2nd pic with mouse over icon - maybe my system as i have modified files in users/maxthon3 but all other skins show fine

post-2400682-143151196408_thumb.png

post-2400682-14315119641031_thumb.png

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

Dr. Wang, I definitely like the smaller tabs. Now that navbar is just too fat. My Snow Leopard icon has more detail in it and it works fine for me at ~24px. So the heights of the contained elements could be reduced without reducing text size in the addressbox or searchbox

and thus reduce the height of the navbar.

Maybe I'll take a shot at doing it ... not sure I'll have time, but it's worth it for the learning that happens while doing it.. Keep up the work on this any some of the other concepts proposed on the Chinese Forum.

>

tony. replied at 2014-6-7 00:33 back.gif

interesting concept - sure loopins will love it - i dont think round icons work but maybe thats just ...

thsanks tony ,I have already know the bugs, I will fix it soon, sorry for the inconvenience I made.

SaphirJD replied at 2014-6-7 04:38 back.gif

Great skin, instantly loving it Any chance to offer also a total black colored version of it? Wou ...

if U need, I could mod a version for U, I think it is not very difficult, just hope you like it, thanks, best wishes!

SnowLeopard replied at 2014-6-7 09:10 back.gif

Dr. Wang, I definitely like the smaller tabs. Now that navbar is just too fat. My Snow Leopard ico ...

SnowLeopard,I carefully read your reply, thank you very much for your advices, I would fix the bugs and do some modification, and hope that the next version can make you satisfied,thanks again

Dr.W.Wang replied at 2014-6-7 16:14 back.gif

if U need, I could mod a version for U, I think it is not very difficult, just hope you like it, t ...

i really really would appreciate that dear sir :D Just black color instead of the grey colored tabs and the blue colored navigation bar below :)

Dr.W.Wang replied at 2014-6-9 05:42 back.gif

you like the bigger tabbar? okay,I will fix it soon

and please, if it is possible, make of this variant an entire black version - it is incredible hard for my eyes to have a bright skin, thank you very much :)

Dr.W.Wang replied at 2014-6-7 16:22 back.gif

SnowLeopard,I carefully read your reply, thank you very much for your advices, I would fix the bug ...

I downloaded your beta-2 version and am running it now, but the sidebsr appesars as before, no avatar and some of the default icons not displaying properly unless I hover over them. I haven't explored yet to see if I spot the problem.

EDIT: I discovered a detail about the missized sidebar icons when not hovered. They are present when I open the browser and the avatar is in the sidebar too. But if I hsde the sidebar then re-disply it, the sidebar has reverted to what it was before in the first version: missized default icons and no avatar in either the sidebar or the navbar. So you fix moved in the right direction but it down't persist across hiding/un-hiding the sidebar.

>

Archived