I am not too sure any of you still remember this nice little tool before the implementation of developer tool after MX4.
ViewPage 3 is a great tool that actually extract all possible resources within the whole page.
It is so useful I have tried different ways to make it works for MX4 and now MX5.
Currently I only modified to works with the Image and Link listing options, which is quite obvious that the built-in from MX4 and MX5 does not make it up for my usage.
So, here it is, a modified and slightly more useful of ViewPage 3 for my own use... or yours? You decide.
Please follow instruction below to get the ViewPage 3 into your MX5.
1. Find the User's Addon folder.
<Maxthon Root>\UserData\Users\<Your email or Username>\Addons
2. Extract the content of the zip file inside the folder.
In this end it should looks like link below... it must be a folder inside Addons
<Maxthon Root>\UserData\Users\<Your email or Username>\Addons\ViewPage3
3. Startup and login to your MX5 or reboot if you has not closed before.
3.a. To make sure it is running, go to Extension Manager (right-click Sidebar > Extension Manager, or Menu > Extensions > Others)
3.b. Tick Enable if it is not. (Its location should be Tool bar)
4. Open a webpage where you need to extract tons of links or images from.
5. Click on the small little "earth-like" icon. It shall popup a Window. Enjoy!
Note: What I have enhanced from the original version.
- Add: Copy selected links to Clipboard.
- Add: Text/Href filter can press Enter to work, do not need to click on Filter button (link).
Credit to the original Author: http://extension.maxthon.cn/detail/index.php?view_id=2280
Thank you for reading this, and happy using.