Ices_Eyes

Members
  • Content count

    98
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

18 Good

1 Follower

About Ices_Eyes

  • Rank
    Freshman
  • Birthday 11/07/1983

Profile Information

  • Gender Male
  • Location Venice, IT
  1. Hi all... Since many release now, there is a problem with autocomplete on mail.live.com (and others microsoft login pages). If you have more than one account, all saven on passkeeper, when you entrer the site and choose the account to complete, maybe with double click on user text field and then select the account from the list, when you click and go to the password screen, the account that result as selected is the first that was prefilled on the previous screen, and not th one you choose... The trick to make it works is to first delete (backspace) the prefilled account, start writing the one you want to use, then if you want, select it from the list, and then goes to the password. Here the password is blank, but you can again choose the account by double clicking on the password field. A bit painful... Same problem is present on Mx5 for android, but there you cannot double tap the fileds to let the account list appears...
  2. Hi all, i'm writing this just to say that with the last android beta version I see a lot of crash of maxthon that randomly just close itself. Either while just reading a page and no touchng the screen... This was not happening on prevoious releases...
  3. Official translator on Crowdin

    Spent lot of time translating mx, but my name too is not on that list. I do not know where they take that list, but... Nevermind, it's not something to cry to
  4. Passkeeper

    Will it be possible to change passkeeper entries like title and url?
  5. Updated User Agent

    Ok, it seems that by using another site as said by Oliver. the update UA is shown. So this make me wonder why I continue to see the yellow bar on gmail...
  6. Updated User Agent

    I think there are some problem in the UA. Whenever I try to change my UA, I always get recognized as the default one: Mx Portable version!
  7. Here, on my asus tf300t with omnirom, maxthon for android never asked me to save password and logins, and never do it... Both on kitkat 4.4.4 and 5.1 lollipop
  8. Neowin site news title problems

    7twenty replied at 2014-11-3 21:51 A little confused by that sentence? But if i'm reading the rest correctly - any version of MX log ... I mean, I download a new version of Mx Portablem, uncompress it and test the site without loggin in into my mx account
  9. Neowin site news title problems

    So... As I said before, I test also to download a clean portable version of MX, and the problem is still there, so no problem of cookies or cache. Either on this version I do not login on my account, so no problem with it too. I tried also to copy my portable version of MX from another working PC to that with the problem (the entire folder, so cache and anything else was there) and the problem still there. As far as the problem is concerned, I want to stress the fact that not all the titles are partially missing, but only some of them. Sometimes the first, other time just scrolling down a bit I can see the problem. As soon as I can, so I think on Saturday, I will try to go to safe mode and will try from there , in order to try it with no program running in background (but I already try to kill any unnecessary program running, and the problem still there...). The PC I have the problem (office PC) is a core 2 duo, with windows 7 x64, with 4gb of ram, nvidia graphics and realteck audio. Maybe Oliver One has something similar to that...
  10. Neowin site news title problems

    Not everyone says they have not the issue... Oliver One said he has the same problem, and he is also a tester, so I think it is something mx related... And yes, I said it is happening to me just on one pc, but apart from hardware and related drivers, all my pcs run same apps
  11. Ok, look at this, give some more investigations... Original site: 10320 Here title is truncated, first line is missing. Now, I make a manual modification on the site code: 10321 Changing the h3 tag with a span tag, the entire title appears. It works also using a tag, it stays broken by using h1/h2... Notice that not all titles has this behaviour, and this is the only pc I have this problem. And the problem is there also after trying to download a clean version of MxPortable and using it without imprting nothing from my current installation. :shutup: