LeetZero

Members
  • Content count

    8
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About LeetZero

  • Rank
    Freshman
  1. Hey, sorry I hadn't updated because I am setting the browser up again but: I had also tried the MX Beta version but it hadn't worked any better. I did now however do a full clean install (after a uninstall) of Maxthon and while all the feeds are gone, it seems I can add feeds again and most functionality works, so I guess it was an isolated issue that somehow broke it during Maxthon updates, but that's that then. thanks for your time.
  2. Manual add: http://feeds.feedburner.com/StupidFox?format=xml http://feeds.feedburner.com/oatmealfeed?format=xml http://feeds.feedburner.com/PoorlyDrawnLines?format=xml Mx Preview add: http://www.pcgamer.com/rss/ http://www.loadingartist.com/feed/ http://paintraincomic.com/feed/ It's also worth mentioning I had since removed the feeds and now I am unable to add them through the preview either as the button to add is still "View in Feed Reader". Edit: After browser restart, in the preview I am able to add the feed, but the feed doesn't actually get added and "View in Feed Reader" still doesn't have functionality.
  3. Using Maxthon v5.2.3.4000 on Windows 10. The Feed Reader wasn't completely broken since Maxthon 5 launch, but has since became more and more degraded. Midway to the time of this post, accessing it through the direct link mx://rss-reader/ would lead to a error, but that was fixed by refreshing once. Lately however, namely after a batch of previous updates (which I haven't updated since around 5.2.2 since MxUp.exe apparently keeps crashing and I have to manually download Maxthon manually every time to update but that's another issue) it seems like it's possible to access that link directly without errors. However, it seems functionality has been broken, or at least is on the verge of breaking: "Updating All" does not do anything, all feeds are in the process of updating after clicking the button but they do not actually populate with new feeds. I can confirm said feeds are functional, and individually updating feeds works. "Export Feed List" does not do anything. Moving things around is shoddy; sometimes ignored, and sometimes even straight-up removes entire feeds after a page refresh. Moving an item under another one will make it be deleted after a page refresh 50% of the time. Adding new feeds does not work. "View in Feed Reader" does not work. I am not sure if this even fully encompasses the amount of issues revolving around the Feed Reader at the time of this post as virtually all functionality has been broken.