• v4.9.3.200 CRASHING when multiple sites open


    22518361

    Very much to be noted and please RECTIFY THIS CRASHING BUG IMMEDIATELY 

    FOR WINDOWS 10 OS, THE MAXTHON v4.9.3.200 IS CRASHING when multiple sites are open.

    This is happening many times since I updated v4.9.3.200 , it is clearly a serious Bug Urgently to be solved....




    User Feedback


    Quote

    v4.9.3.200

    Update to 4.9.3.1000

    Which sites are causing the crashes? Disable extensions.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    4 hours ago, 7twenty said:

    Update to 4.9.3.1000

    Which sites are causing the crashes? Disable extensions.

    Actually crashing problem is the most troublesome for me, because on most occasions I couldn't duplicate it...so it's hard to transfer it firmly to the product team

    Sad story...:(

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    how can it be extensions the reasons for crashes, I did not add any extensions after updating? before this version v4.9.3.200 the maxthon browser was handling very well multiple sites.

    No we dont like to disable the extensions now because we like them and we want them, you better please change your coding and test it very well in the next version release.

    Thanking you

    On 9/2/2016 at 0:42 PM, 7twenty said:

    Update to 4.9.3.1000

    Which sites are causing the crashes? Disable extensions.

    It is  not sites, it is the number of sites which is causing the crash. Before this update was made

    the maxthon used to handle plenty of sites open in tabs and never had crashes. Now it is  become annoying as it seems 

    the maxthon design this time is handling very few tabs and activity...no specific sites to mention...

    how can it be extensions the reasons for crashes, I did not add any extensions after updating? before this version v4.9.3.200 the maxthon browser was handling very well multiple sites.

    No we dont like to disable the extensions now because we like them and we want them, you better please change your coding and test it very well in the next version release.

    Thanking you

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    On 3/9/2016 at 1:56 PM, 22518361 said:

    how can it be extensions the reasons for crashes,

    Because they interact with the pages. If there is something wrong with, or the extension has issues or has a conflict with a site it could lead to crashes.

    If you don't use any, then we can discount that.

    Clear cache and update to the latest version

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    On 9/4/2016 at 9:20 AM, 7twenty said:

    Because they interact with the pages. If there is something wrong with, or the extension has issues or has a conflict with a site it could lead to crashes.

    If you don't use any, then we can discount that.

    Clear cache and update to the latest version

    But It did not Happen before Sir My Friend? It is happening severely and unpredictably now in this version...that means this

    version is not stable at all, I request you to kindly give some thought in the Next Version and Also there is another issue

    The GMAIL Doesnt load until we Refresh again after Some time, this is a carry over Bug FROM Previous versions also.

    You said to update to Latest Version But I did not see any? Can You please kindly give me/us the  link for  the Same....

    Thanking You

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    2 hours ago, 22518361 said:

    But It did not Happen before Sir My Friend? It is happening severely and unpredictably now in this version...that means this

    version is not stable at all, I request you to kindly give some thought in the Next Version and Also there is another issue

    The GMAIL Doesnt load until we Refresh again after Some time, this is a carry over Bug FROM Previous versions also.

    You said to update to Latest Version But I did not see any? Can You please kindly give me/us the  link for  the Same....

    Thanking You

    You can download the latest version of MX5 beta via this link:

    http://www.maxthon.com/beta/

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

  • Pending = We are still working on this report.

    Solved = The issue has been fixed and the resolution will be available in the recent version.

    Closed = Feedback or opinion better posted on our forum for discussion.