• Screen captcha Bot

Kinnyr901

Hi,

I'm on version 4.9.3.1000 I have an issue when I go to website sometimes using google search engine I get this message  To continue, please type the characters below:

It's asking me to prove my Identity and it continues to happen but it only happens with the maxthon webrowser. and it happens even if I change My default Search engine from google to Yahoo Etc. However I do use a third party vpn software called Hide My Ass. That's the name Lol. And if I disconnect from the software I believe that the problem is gone. However even if I have the vpn running and I'm connected to it the other web browsers Like firefox and Chrome and Ie etc I do not have this issue even with the vpn software running. So only happens with Maxthon. At least for me anyways.

Any help would be great! I have already cleared my Cache everything I have changed my ip address with the software. I have run MalwareBytes Anti Malware Bytes the one that checks for rootkits. Nothing has worked for me so far

Thanks
    Please enable images

About this page

Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it's really you sending the requests, and not a robot. Why did this happen?

IP address: 167.160.108.235
    Time: 2016-09-16T00:23:11Z
    URL: https://www.google.com/search?client=aff-maxthon-newtab&channel=t5&q=how+to+fix+sorry+there+was+an+issue+with+playback&gws_rd=ssl

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

7twenty once helped solve a similar problem in following thread:

But it's for v4.4.6.2000 which has pre-search function, while yours not.

I know some VPN could cause this problem like Hola VPN, but have no idea about yours. Do you mean this problem only encounter when you use this VPN with Maxthon browser? how often?

Besides, please scan your computer with your anti-virus software at first.

If I turn off the vpn then I get this message 

403. That’s an error.

Your client does not have permission to get URL/sorry/IndexRedirect?continue=http://www.google.com/search%3Fclient%3Daff-maxthon-newtab%26channel%3Dt5%26q%3DHow%2Bto%2Bincrease%2Bdownload%2Bspeed&q=CGMSBGu1RsgYuKyDvwUiGQDxp4NL8eGaCqYotbUtfheauAc9EXY4Fqsfrom this server. That’s all we know.

Please help this is so annoying. At this point I'm willing to pay a (Small fee) To have this fixed)

2 hours ago, Kinnyr901 said:

If I turn off the vpn then I get this message 

403. That’s an error.

Your client does not have permission to get URL/sorry/IndexRedirect?continue=http://www.google.com/search%3Fclient%3Daff-maxthon-newtab%26channel%3Dt5%26q%3DHow%2Bto%2Bincrease%2Bdownload%2Bspeed&q=CGMSBGu1RsgYuKyDvwUiGQDxp4NL8eGaCqYotbUtfheauAc9EXY4Fqsfrom this server. That’s all we know.

Please help this is so annoying. At this point I'm willing to pay a (Small fee) To have this fixed)

I google this message and get many many results...Have your tried that before?

• Pending = We are still working on this report.

Solved = The issue has been fixed and the resolution will be available in the recent version.

Closed = Feedback or opinion better posted on our forum for discussion.