• [running v4.4.8.200] pages keep reloading and crashing after opening

vlvlvl

these days my pages keep reloading and crashing within a few seconds of opening the tabs. i don't have the auto reload switched on and i'm helpless. i loooove maxthon browser because it didn't hv the same issues as chrome and firefox. now i feel the same frustrations as last time :(

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

a screen capture of how it looks like when i get an error. i can't capture when it keeps refreshing though - it looks like any other refreshing.

so these two events keep happening within 5-10 seconds of opening the tab.

Capture.PNG

Hi vlvlvl, sorry for the inconvenience to you:(

Do you mean you meet this problem only these days? It didn't occur previously when you use same version? Could you remember whether there's any other changes during this period? what's your operation system?

This is happening on all versions of Maxthon at the moment. I don't know what the problem is caused by. Changing UA or encoding doesn't solve the problem nor does changing to Retro mode. Perhaps it's the Chrome/ Webkit/Blink core :- they're simply to old now?

Testing the whatsapp site shown,I can't login, but the page is fine when going to the login page.

Try disabling ALL your extensions and only open that one site.

If that doesn't work, logout of your passport account and test again.

On 9/1/2016 at 3:27 AM, 17736293 said:

what did you expect from a browser that gets two updates a year? go on tumblr, the whole feed crashes every couple minutes as you keep scrolling down. pathetic.

M5 has no such issues on Tmbler.

On 1/9/2016 at 5:27 PM, 17736293 said:

go on tumblr, the whole feed crashes every couple minutes as you keep scrolling down. pathetic.

Just did a search and scrolled down about 20 times.. no crash.

And that's with 10 other tabs open. Can't confirm if it's an issue with logged in accounts though.

• Pending = We are still working on this report.

Solved = The issue has been fixed and the resolution will be available in the recent version.

Closed = Feedback or opinion better posted on our forum for discussion.