• Problems with facebook

Roger Stamm

Hello peoples

i'm from switzerland and i hope you understand my english

i use maxthon v4.9.2.1000 and have for a while problems with facebook.

when i logged in at facebook and click on a post, normali open this in a little windows. Now its open in a little window, close the window, open a new site, open a little windows, close the windows, open a little windows and so far. its only stop when i close the maxthon tab

i havent make changes in the settings and for a while it works

the system is win10 pro 64bit, i use the firewall from windows and kaspersky anti virus

Please help me. Know i must use another browser to surf in facebook and thats not cool

greetings from switzerland

User Feedback

Hi Roger, 

Has this problem been solved after you update the browser version? I couldn't confirm exactly the problem from your description, but given that you were using v4.9.2.1000, which is an old version, I guess it may be similar with this question in this thread.

There's a video in above thread. You can check it and if you were referring to the same problem, I agree with 7twenty and suggest you to update your browser to the latest version: 4.9.4.3000, because that bug has been fixed in v4.9.4.1100

Looking forward your feedback.:wink:

Jelly

Share this comment

• Pending = We are still working on this report.

Solved = The issue has been fixed and the resolution will be available in the recent version.

Closed = Feedback or opinion better posted on our forum for discussion.