• Outlook Mail scroll bar not working

Arend
    • Solved

Hi,

I do experience a bug with Outlook Mail. I can't click, hold and scroll the scroll bar (on the left hand side of Outlook Mail) with the mouse pointer. This is frustraing when you have more folders than fits on your screen. On other browsers the scroll bar works fine.

I hope this is getting fixed as I have to switch browsers to use Outlook Mail.

Version: v4.4.8.2000

Thanks in advance.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Think he means this one(I'm using M5 without issue....)

@Arend  You can simply change core, no need to switch browser. M4 will  remember the core the next time you visit Outlook.

OUT.png

1 hour ago, PHYR said:

@Arend  You can simply change core, no need to switch browser. M4 will  remember the core the next time you visit Outlook.

OUT.png

That's why I attach my snapshot, just in case of any misunderstanding...

But I don't know why I don't have such a thick scrollbar, no matter which browser.

11 hours ago, BugMiss006 said:

That's why I attach my snapshot, just in case of any misunderstanding...

But I don't know why I don't have such a thick scrollbar, no matter which browser.

It's M$'s "new" Metro design, probably not accessible in all locals yet.

On Monday, September 05, 2016 at 7:21 AM, PHYR said:

OUT.png

Thanks PHYR,

That is indeed the scrollbar that has issues. What do you mean with 'simply change core'? 

Maxthon uses 2 cores, namely Blink and Trident(IE). Clicking the core icon or through the menu, you can switch between the two. Lightning bolt is Blink(Chromium) and broken page signifies you are using Trident.

If it works correctly in IE, it will work correctly in retro(Trident)

core.png

2 minutes ago, PHYR said:

Maxthon uses 2 cores, namely Blink and Trident(IE). Clicking the core icon or through the menu, you can switch between the two. Lightning bolt is Blink(Chromium) and broken page signifies you are using Trident.

If it works correctly in IE, it will work correctly in retro(Trident)

core.png

Thanks very much, that indeed solved the problem!

• Pending = We are still working on this report.

Solved = The issue has been fixed and the resolution will be available in the recent version.

Closed = Feedback or opinion better posted on our forum for discussion.