• Maxthon logging system

Dr.Roxana

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

6 hours ago, PHYR said:

I've never seen this on my machine before with any version of Maxthon for android.

It looks like some sort of "fixer" program that is supposed to find problems with the system, at least that's what the "boost" button seems to indicate to me.

Chances are it's just eating up CPU cycles itself and not being all that beneficial.

Also could be the sites being visited.

15 hours ago, Dr.Roxana said:

Clean Master detected it

Were you doing anything with the browser when this popped up.. because using the browser would cause it to use CPU strangely enough. It says it was running in the background, but doesn't mean that some site wasn't somehow still running.

Personally not a fan of these programs, at those that run in the background trying to find issues to complain about. I think you'd be better off removing clean master.

2 minutes ago, Dr.Roxana said:

Perhaps you're right but don't forget clean Master in Google store is 4.7 in scores

does not mean much to me : people rating 5 stars useless apps is not something new

Despite the popularity of its Clean Master Android App, it was reported in 2014 that ads promoting Clean Master manipulate Android users with deceptive tactics when browsing websites within the app's advertising framework. In April 2014, Ferenc László Nagy from Sophos Labs captured some pop-up ads that led to Clean Master, warning the device had been infected with a virus.[25]

In July 2014, Cheetah Mobile encouraged users to uninstall Google Chrome and replace it with Cheetah Mobile's own browser during Clean Master's "clean-up" and "optimization" process. This rogue practice allowed Cheetah Mobile to gain unfair position in the marketplace and led to a Google crackdown

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BugMiss006 said:

Could you tell me how to get this screenshot, please? What's operation?

Ahem... see my post above. The "cleaning" program is complaining about Maxthon. Either there's something running in MX causing some high cpu usage, or MX is stuck doing something it shouldn't, in which case something needs to be looked at.

If not, it's just a program that is complaining about nothing..

3 hours ago, BugMiss006 said:

Hi, Dr. Roxana. Sorry...Could you tell me how to get this screenshot, please? What's operation?

Big thanks and looking forward to your feedback.

I have just reported what I have seen about cleanmaster warning No any more else

Big thanks to you for being polite 

11 hours ago, Dr.Roxana said:

I have just reported what I have seen about cleanmaster warning No any more else

Big thanks to you for being polite 

Got it. This's the detecting result from "Clean Master" on Android.

We will test later and figure out the reason~ Thanks feedback.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BugMiss006 said:

Dr.Roxana. Tester need more details. Could you tell us the Android phone model and your Maxthon version please?

Thanks for cooperation and looking forward to your reply~

Always last release 

SM-P601 

• Pending = We are still working on this report.

Solved = The issue has been fixed and the resolution will be available in the recent version.

Closed = Feedback or opinion better posted on our forum for discussion.