• Maxthon Disconnects

Kinnyr901

Hi,

I'm using Maxthon v 4.9.3.1000 after searching websites for a while just basic surfing. Maxthon Just suddenly closes all by it'self and I have to restart and then go to the saved websites and pick up wheree I left off. But no other browsers are doing this Just Maxthon. I have windows 10 and I'm hard wired on my internet connection with my netgear router I have wireless completley turned off and I have opt out after the SSID. I'm not running a home network or anything I'm not sharing my connection with anyone. Is there any tweak or anything that Might prevent this from happening?

Thank you!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi Kinnyr901,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried clearing the cache?

Secondly, could you let us know the link which you visit when you encounter this problem? It will help us test and identify the cause. Of couse, if the problem didn't happen for only one page, please also give a feedback.

Besides, it will be highly helpful if you could send the crash report via following link 

C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\MaxthonCrashData

Sometimes this folder may be hidden by default, so you may change the setting to get it. :)

Hope to hear more from you soon.

2 hours ago, Kinnyr901 said:

Did you get my response??

Received now.

Thank you for your patience. I'll forward it to the dev team to identify the cause.

Btw, if you reply directly in the window at bottom, it will not give notification to me, but if you reply by clicking "Quote" in my thread, I will get a notification if you reply my thread :)

On 2016/9/21 at 2:57 PM, Kinnyr901 said:

Okay The first crash info.txtinfo.txtinfo.txt

crash.txt

Crashed.txt

Crash File.txt

I'm not sure of the site that I was at when Maxthon Just disconnected on me. But the txt files that I sent you should help. At least I'm hoping and thank you so much for your time!

Steven

Hi Steven,

Today the develop team informed me that the crash report you sent previously was wrong and didn't show any information. Please note that you should send the whole folder named "MaxthonCrashData" instead of only certain files in it. 

So it will be highly appreciated if you could zip that folder and send to me again.

PS: Crash report path:

C:\Users\#Your User ID#\AppData\Local\Temp\MaxthonCrashData

Thank you very much for your support and patience :)

• Pending = We are still working on this report.

Solved = The issue has been fixed and the resolution will be available in the recent version.

Closed = Feedback or opinion better posted on our forum for discussion.