• Cloud Push Link - Where it is

PhotoGyulai
    • Solved

Hi Everybody!

Im currently using Maxthon 4.9 android phone and pc. Both updated and logged in to passport.
    From phone i see the "cloud push" option but it isnt work. But on my pc there is not any cloud push icon or option....

How can i cloud push links between the two device?!?  
    What did i miss?
    Thank You!

Ben

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi Ben, 

Sorry for late reply...which may cause you much inconvenience...

Follow these instructions for seamless browsing:

1. Sign in into your Maxthon Passport account to share things you find on the web
    2. Select the media element you wish to download.  *It can be a link/tab/video/picture/text
    3. Right click and select ‘Cloud Push’
    4. Select the destination device connected to you Maxthon Passport or type in a mobile number or e-mail address
    5. Press OK and away it goes

*If you share the content with one of your Maxthon Passport devices, you will get a notification to let you know you received it.

*If you prefer to download without track, you can change your general settings to ‘do not upload any download files to cloud

Hope it could be workable for you!

On 26/8/2016 at 1:54 PM, BugMiss006 said:

Hi Ben, 

Sorry for late reply...which may cause you much inconvenience...

Follow these instructions for seamless browsing:

1. Sign in into your Maxthon Passport account to share things you find on the web
    2. Select the media element you wish to download.  *It can be a link/tab/video/picture/text
    3. Right click and select ‘Cloud Push’
    4. Select the destination device connected to you Maxthon Passport or type in a mobile number or e-mail address
    5. Press OK and away it goes

*If you share the content with one of your Maxthon Passport devices, you will get a notification to let you know you received it.

*If you prefer to download without track, you can change your general settings to ‘do not upload any download files to cloud

Hope it could be workable for you!

in 4.9 this feature has been removed, it only exists in 4.4... :(

39 minutes ago, -ody- said:

in 4.9 this feature has been removed, it only exists in 4.4... :(

I missed the version information...so sorry...

So how terrible it is to answer without thinking first:grrr:

As ody mentioned, cloud push feature was removed according to the comprehensive data analysis. Even though it's a good function for me but I'm so sorry to say that...

• Pending = We are still working on this report.

Solved = The issue has been fixed and the resolution will be available in the recent version.

Closed = Feedback or opinion better posted on our forum for discussion.