• Auto reload facebook picture

Ổ Cứng Bị Lỗi
    • Solved

when I click facebook picture on Maxthon 4 (version 4.9.4.1000), maxthon often auto reload a lot of times , so i can't see picture

User Feedback

I didn't duplicate this problem with same version.

Can you give a .gif picture or video for reference?

Share this comment

9 hours ago, 15577952 said:

Same here, screen flashes all over the place when clicking on an item. 

Can't FB anymore in Maxthon. Other browsers work fine.....

fb bug maxthon.wmv

Thank you for your patience. I test with my computer and could duplicate here for certain pictures(it doesn't happen for all but do appear), too. It's really anonying...

Please stay touched. I have asked the devs to check, and after studying it has been confirmed a bug of this version. I will update the development of fixing shortly.

Really really sorry for the inconvenience to you.:(

3 people like this

Share this comment

Hi, I'm having the exact same problem on facebook. Not only for pictures but also for my inbox on FB. I'm not able to delete messages because the page just keeps reloading. I have followed all steps found for problems with Maxthon from disabling add-ons to a clean install. Have the most recent update.

Share this comment

4 hours ago, Sherry said:

Hi, I'm having the exact same problem on facebook. Not only for pictures but also for my inbox on FB. I'm not able to delete messages because the page just keeps reloading. I have followed all steps found for problems with Maxthon from disabling add-ons to a clean install. Have the most recent update.

Hi Sherry,

Sorry for that inconvenience. We have taken urgent measures to fix this bug, and the update version is under internal test currently, and will be released to public soon. Please stay tuned.

Sorry again for the inconvenience...:(

18 hours ago, Ổ Cứng Bị Lỗi said:

thanks you :D 

You're always welcome, and it is we that should thank you for your patience and understanding. :D

1 person likes this

Share this comment

• Pending = We are still working on this report.

Solved = The issue has been fixed and the resolution will be available in the recent version.

Closed = Feedback or opinion better posted on our forum for discussion.