JAVA doesn't supported IDM doesn't supported (PROPLEM)

HI, I really like maxthon browser but I get 2 proplems

1  JAVA doesn't supported by maxthon when I try to open some sites they give me massage JAVA doesn't supported BY YOUR BROWSER

2     IDM doesn't supported  I have the last IDM 6.23 and I add maxthon to it but it doesn't support specific when I open youtube it doesn't appear to me

THANK YOU, MY BEST REGARDS

what shall I do 

HI, I really like maxthon browser but I get 2 proplems

1  JAVA doesn't supported by maxthon when I try to open some sites they give me massage JAVA doesn't supported BY YOUR BROWSER

2     IDM doesn't supported  I have the last IDM 6.23 and I add maxthon to it but it doesn't support specific when I open youtube it doesn't appear to me

Hi and welcome here

about java, go to advanced settings and make sure plugins are enabled

post-3259-0-47638800-1435767126_thumb.pn

sigmax2.png

I get this alert:

This site needs a browser with at least Java Run-time (JRE) 1.6.0 in order to complete site access verification. You will need to use a browser that supports java or download/upgrade your JRE to at least version 1.6.0. Click OK to visit Java website.

1. Do you have Java installed? http://java.com/en/download/That's the link provided by the site. I get the same error when in Chrome and IE. Haven't tested yet though...

2. IDM isn't directly supported by Maxthon. Most features work I believe, but some of the deeper integration may not though. You can try installing the Youtube Centre extension, which allows easy access to links for download. IDM may work better with those links rather than the default page.

Hi evilboy,

Thanks for your question.Sorry for delaying. Here we tried the same page you offering in Chrome. It cannot be opened in Chrome. It is not an issue of browser.There is probably something wrong with the site.Maybe you can follow the steps according to 7twenty and try again.

It's just you. Java plugin working properly with Maxthon and latest IDM 6.23 Build 14 also working properly with Maxthon. Check your plugins here and make sure your java plugin are available on list.

Browsercheck

Plugin Checker

Especially for Youtube, IDM download pop up will not appear on Youtube html5, it's only work with Youtube flash. To make your IDM working properly on Youtube, you need to switch into retro mode or simply change your UA or you can use Youtube Center extension and so on, to get back Youtube flash.

Archived