Text Encoding - Default Font - FB

Hi,

I'm having this little anoying bug happening in facebook and some websites with PT-PT language.

If I use default language in Maxthon options, it fixes the Text/Icons in some forums, but in Facebook it format text incorrectly.

And the font rendering is all wierd with the last version of Maxthon.

it should be "criar álbum de fotos" ( Create Photo Album ) 

Is anyone having the same problem over FB ? or I have something worng.

Already made a clean install of Maxthon

Some print screens.

fb_max1.jpg

fb_max2.jpg

Hi,

I'm having this little anoying bug happening in facebook and some websites with PT-PT language.

If I use default language in Maxthon options, it fixes the Text/Icons in some forums, but in Facebook it format text incorrectly.

Have you tried this as your Default encoding? post-3815-0-54619300-1432646602.png

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Hi,

Thanks for your question.  It turns out to be like this on my side after setting it to Portugal.Which language it supposed to be and which language it turns out to be? Would you please tell us more infomation and provide us a clear screenshot? More information would be help.

post-175194-0-19294500-1432808983_thumb.

Hi There, 
sorry for my late reply.

I did some testing with 2 computers, And I think that is some related to installed FONT's.

The system that is having these issues,  have a large library of FONT's installed ( Machine-1), that leads to some errors on page text rendering in Maxthon.

It also happens with IE in Machine-1. 
Machine-2, with a clean Install everything works fine even with PT-PT Language.

But Machine-1, runs Firefox fine, even with a large library of FONT's, no issues.

I can provide a list of fonts installed in Machine-1, I can't identify which font is causing the problem, if is anything else.

The only way to maxthon render text right in Facebook, is to change the "default font" with something else, but breaks all other websites that uses online fonts.

Hope have somekind of "fix" for this, because it got me curious... of why it happens in Maxthon/IE and not with Firefox, even if I switch Maxthon to WebKit.

1122.jpg

post-52240-0-92418900-1433167755_thumb.j

Archived