All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Yesterday
  2. Mx6 questions and discussions

Nope... You are right.. I'm too fast, sorry ((
  3. Mx6 questions and discussions

did it say which year?
  4. Mx6 questions and discussions

AFAIR MX6 was announced to be alfa/beta released in a second half of February. It's only 4 days left. Is there is any news?
  5. Last week
  6. It is not as "updated" as you think, it has a very old core (more than a year, almost a year and a half)
  7. Try changing your User Agent. http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/21587-updated-user-agent/
  8. i know that everything is working fine ,but its funny a website says that on such updated browser.
  9. All I did was dismiss the message, put in my date of birth and was able to see everything on the site. I'm using version 5.3.8.2100.
  10. first time i've seen something like this with maxthon https://i.postimg.cc/2ySttTrq/lol.jpg
  11. Twitch issue

I cannot view all correspondence in Maxthon I can also view in Google Chrome or other browsers When you turn on ultra mode, the image gets old and the browser slows down too much
  12. When will the mx6 be released? Why hasn't there been any news in the domestic forum?
  13. Twitch issue

Hi there, were you using the version 5.3.8.2100 with the ultra mode? I could not see the difference between the two screenshots, could you mark it?
  14. Ok I have fixed the problem for myself. Black image background problem comes from browser engine itself. Chromium-based browsers have same problem. The disappointing part is that ViewEnhance extension on the MX extension page is out of date (last updated on 2018); however, the author has recently updated version on GitHub (Link). Install the latest version for the fix. Author mentions "Install from Maxthon Extension Center, or newer versions from the archive, because as it seems Maxthon doesn't really review extension updates anymore". It is quite pathetic. Addons/Extensions are quite important for browser and its users. Not only Maxthon has failed to attract more authors and add new extensions but also failed to appreciate existing authors. I hope all this changes with MX6.
  15. About the Account Issue of Our Forum

Hello. As for newcomer there is no access for attachments in topic "Sorry, there is a problem The page you are trying to access is not available for your account. Error code: 2C171/1" Thank you. ^~) -------------- upd: it's OK now
  16. Core is very slow and running bad There is only problem in Maxthon in private message section on Twitch I cannot read all of the messages Maxthon; Chrome; It changes when Core changes but the site is broken and slows down very badly
  17. Hello Maxers, Because of the forum update issue, some members could not reset the password or register the new account successfully. If you need any assistance with the account issue please feel free to contact us at huangshan@maxthon.net or send feedback on https://www.maxthon.com/mx/bug/post/. We will approve the new registration and change the password manually for you. Thank for your support and understanding! Kind regards, BugSir006
  18. New Shortcut or Gesture Request

Hi there, it could not be customized. We will record your request and forward it to the product team.
  19. MX5 PC Official Release 5.3.8.2000

It now works again for me as well on 5.2.7.5000. For a few days it was not working. Go figure.
  20. Hello, is there a way to implement a new keyboard shortcut or gesture for saving an image similar to the "Quick Save images by clicking while holding the Ctrl key" option? This feature is very helpful, but it would be nice if we could customize the shortcut/gesture.
  21. Earlier
  22. Mx6 questions and discussions

While everyone decides to be Maxthon or not, I recommend to catch up on the inconspicuous Pale Moon. It is an amazingly fast and lightweight browser, without crashes and problems. Hope that Maxthon 6 will soon appear fast and convenient. Thanks
  23. MX5 PC Official Release 5.3.8.2000

works fine here too
  24. Mx6 questions and discussions

this post add on MX6 please The settings section should be very advanced, for example advanced settings in google chrome I want Turkish language support Quality plugins The core should be developed (In the private messages section on Twitch etc. it is very problem) There are too many problems in MX5 right now
  25. MX5 PC Official Release 5.3.8.2000

It opens correctly for me
  26. Mx6 questions and discussions

I think that there needs to be adequate comms up to the end of February as to whether we can expect MX6. Everyone appreciates the work going into MX6, but enough is enough...
  1. Load more activity