All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. UUMail sniffing on our emails?

Confirmed. I have forwarded this issue to the engineers and will get back to you as soon as possible.
  3. UUMail sniffing on our emails?

It is back again. Just be honest about UUmails and the works behind all those copied please. Additional advertising revenue etc.?
  4. Hi there, could you let me know the operating steps cause this issue? Did you update the Maxthon 4 to Maxthon 5 several hours ago? Maxthon 4 browser cannot sync with Maxthon 5, you need to import the user data. If you just move from the old Maxthon 5 portable to the latest Maxthon 5 portable please wait several minutes then restart the browser, you can also login www.uu.me to check your user data.
  5. Yesterday
  6. Actualiza a la ultima versión de maxthon. Y lógicamente has una limpieza antes de instalar la ultima versión. Luego ingresa a tu pasaporte, y solo espera una media hora para actualizar todo, yo espero ese tiempo. Solo trata de tener paciencia, ahí esta toda tu información, no te preocupes no esta perdida. Siempre trata de hacer un refresh en tus notas , no tan seguido cada 5 minutos has refresh de tus notas. El navegador tiene potencial pero los programadores no saben darle prestigio. Espero sigan mejorandolo. Espero verte ayudado, no te preocupes ahi esta todo.
  7. Hola que tal a todos. Yo vengo usando maxthon portable desde mis inicios. Pero, me he dado cuenta que, la lista completa de favoritos, de contraseñas, de cuentas de correos guardadas, desaparecieron en su mayoría. Nunca me había pasado esto, es un lío que, después de tanto esfuerzo para guardar en favoritos todas mis paginas de interés, no me aparezcan todas. Algunas simplemente ya no están guardadas, me sucede igual que las contraseñas. Y entonces no se realmente como obtenerlas de nuevo. A pesar que, Maxthon sincroniza, el sincronizado es incompleto. Yo soy un usuario medio olvidadizo cuando tengo muchas cuentas de diferentes paginas y no se por que motivo no están en mis favoritos, después de haberlas guardado y sincronizado con sus respectivas contraseñas. Dios, realmente no se porque me sucede esto. ¿Ha alguien más le sucede? ¿alguna solución efectiva? Hello, how are you all. I have been using portable maxthon since my inception. But, I've noticed that the complete list of favorites, passwords, saved email accounts, mostly disappeared. This has never happened to me, it is a mess that, after so much effort to keep in favorites all my pages of interest, do not show me all. Some are simply not saved, it happens to me just like passwords. And then I do not really know how to get them again. Although, Maxthon synchronizes, the synchronized is incomplete. I am a half forgetful user when I have many accounts from different pages and I do not know why they are not in my favorites, after having saved them and synchronized with their respective passwords. God, I really do not know why this happens to me. Has someone else happened to him? Any effective solution?
  8. 5.2.7.4000

thanks - have never noticed that it still does not make sense not to post it here - well it does really as you {maxthon] have all but abandoned here - fair i guess as users have also done the same is it not time you updated the 670,000,000 user lie - its been that for years - maybe 670 is nearer the truth outside china
  9. 5.2.7.4000

Install and portable version. http://www.maxthon.com/?lang
  10. 5.2.7.4000

I've been at MX since it's there, I'm used to flexibility
  11. 5.2.7.4000

all well and good but point me to the portable version - i have never found it there - it may be but its not obvious so that download is of little use yes its possible to convert an install version to a portable version but why should we
  12. 5.2.7.4000

I'm always looking up anyway http://www.maxthon.com/mx5/
  13. 5.2.7.4000

whatever the reason for release surely a link to that release should be posted on here just another example of the insignificance maxthon place on this plce - why dont you close it and be done
  14. 5.2.7.4000

It has been updated on Maxthon official website. http://www.maxthon.com/?lang Some special crashes have been fixed in v5.2.7.4000, if you don't have crashes issue in v5.2.7.3000, I won't recommend you to update. And the print page cannot be previewed in version 5.2.7.4000 in the Polish language.
  15. Load Unsafe script ? WTH...

Hi there, this issue has been reported to the dev team, it will be improved as soon as possible.
  16. Last week
  17. Load Unsafe script ? WTH...

YOU IMPLEMENT MORE SECURITY ! Make user more secure.
  18. So, 5.2.7.4000 appear here: https://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/Maxthon-Cloud-for-Windows/1029407732/1 But can't find anywhere on the Maxthon site? This is what causes frustration for users.
  19. More informative changelog

So, we now have two beta releases, with one official release, listed on the site. How long are we to wait until a new official release is put up?
  20. When come back to Maxthon Cloud Browser and sync cards in PC and phone? video from 2013
  21. More informative changelog

Maxthon's system of notifying about version changes remains far too complex. There are two beta versions listed, but one weeks old official release. We need to know more about whether to stay with official versions even though weeks have gone by and numerous betas are released...thanks
  22. Load Unsafe script ? WTH...

Even in the QA itself, it almost always comes out
  23. Load Unsafe script ? WTH...

In that case, tell me why the prompt is on the youtube site, where everything is loaded via https. And why can not find out, what script is responsible for it.
  24. no such issue here so far
  25. Hello, I tried v5.3.8.900 in Win10.
  26. Hmmm: I get this (MX 5.3.8.900beta portable)
  1. Load more activity