All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past Hour
  2. Today
  3. MX5 PC Beta Release 5.2.3.500

Hey Maxers, Welcome to have a try of the brand new release! Version 5.2.3.500 For the full release note and changelog: click here Also available on Maxthon's official website http://www.maxthon.com/ Happy browsing and feel free leave your comment!
  4.         V 5.2.3.500

+Added "Not Remind" option on browser's trending news -Fixed the issue of shortcut keys can't be pasted in Microsoft Office software -Fixed the issue of browser and system backspace key conflicts -Fixed the issue of House of fun displayed abnormally in Facebook -Fixed the issue of customized websites not effective in Favorites -Fixed the issue of it displayed abnormally when dragging the video suspension window progress bar
  5. Yesterday
  6. MX5 PC official Release 5.2.2.3000

It's good now, thanks
  7. Open AdBlock Plus Option, click "Add filter subscription" and next "Add your own filters".
  8. MX5 PC official Release 5.2.2.3000

This will fix this problem in next week‘’s Release Version. You can replace the 'pl-pl' translation file in install file now pl-pl file is in this path Replace this file pl-pl.lng
  9. how to add more filters to adblock plus? NoCoin Filter List, AakList (Anti-Adblock Killer), etc ...
  10. MX5 PC official Release 5.2.2.3000

Thanks I can reproduce when switching the language, maybe one translation that is causing this problem. We will try to fix asap
  11. MX5 PC official Release 5.2.2.3000

After switching to the guest account is the same. But -ody- is right, the display is correct after switching the interface to English. So now you know what you need to fix.
  12. MX5 PC official Release 5.2.2.3000

could be related to language !
  13. Why aske me to update the browser chrome? 

I am using the last version of maxthon 

update.png

14. MX5 PC official Release 5.2.2.3000

This issue not happened on everyone. We can't reproduce here and it would be great if you can help us confirm these 2 things: 1.Try to log in with guest mode and see it displayed normally or not 2.Send me private message of your Maxthon account and password Then we can test this problem
  15. Last week
  16. MX5 PC official Release 5.2.2.3000

The menu window is not displayed correctly. The icons are shifted too far to the right.
  17. MX5 PC official Release 5.2.2.3000

Thanks for reminding. The link I just copied with wrong format. It should be work normally now.
  18. MX5 PC official Release 5.2.2.3000

The given links download the version 5.2.2.2000 And downloaded today from the site http://www.maxthon.com/mx5/ are probably defective (version 5.2.2.3000). In the portable version there is no "plugins" subdirectory in the Core directory. And that means no flash player library. In the installation version is the "plugins" subdirectory but the pepflashplayer.dll file is missing. @BugSir006 you can explain it?
  19. v5.2.2.3000 has wrong link

20. Hey Maxers, Welcome to have a try of the brand new release! Version 5.2.2.3000 For the full release note and changelog: click here Also available on Maxthon's official website http://www.maxthon.com/ Happy browsing and feel free leave your comment!
  21.         V 5.2.2.3000

-Fixed the issue of browser freezed when starting under special cases
  22. With all the webs that request digital certificates? , I recommend you change your qa-engineer Core, IE, egde, ok Core, gecko, quantum, ok Core, blink, (opera, vivaldi, chrome, etc), ok !!!! Maxthon before series 5.2, !!! , ok We have been like this, almost 2 months bad, bad, bad, support (and image) you are giving people who go through this forums
  23. When a page has an apostrophe in the <title>, it becomes corrupted with a wide extra space in the tab name. I've observed this on multiple sites over the last few Windows releases, both beta and final.
  24. It's just pure marketing !!! They do not listen to us ! Before the virtual currency does not exist, imagine now with the virtual currency, it will be worse.
  25. Confirmed! This also applied to selsigned certificates - they are considered as invalid
  26. @pantantrollo We have tested on the issue that you mentioned, It is the same situation as Chrome, so QA-engineer think that is URL issue, it related with the website.
  1. Load more activity