All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Yesterday
  2. Account abnormal?

No and no. Literally no changes were made on my end (I'm still logged in with the same account)
  3. MX5 PC Official Release 5.2.7.5000

Disable extensions and scripts. Use 5.3.8.2000 build. No problems on it.
  4. MX5 PC Official Release 5.2.7.5000

Website www.airbnb.com renders incorrectly. The Airbnb website renders differently in different browsers but there is a definite problem in Maxthon 5.2.7.5000. For example on page https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1169704 if you click on the "Photos (19)" link, the images will not open correctly (they will be on top of eachother).
  5. MX5 PC Official Release 5.3.8.2000

When the new build with fixed bugs will appear? Project is closed (dead)?
  6. Account abnormal?

Maybe you changed the bound email address or password but forgot it.
  7. Last week
  8. Account abnormal?

Hello, I opened Maxthon today getting a warning/error that my account status is "abnormal". I did not update or change anything in the last few weeks, including configurations, add-ons and so on. Nothing. Before I consider logging out and logging in again, I want to know what happened and why. I also don't know if log-out and log-in back will make some of the data to go bad (i.e. saved passwords, addresses, config for the browser and so on). See image below:
  9. [5.2.6.1000] Blank quick access page

I encountered the same thing occasionally on v5.2.7.5000. Apparently, it's gotta do with your IP and maxthon servers. Some IPs just do not play well. The page will load alright, but only after a minute or so. If your ISP gives out public IPs, the easiest thing to do would just to be rebooting your router.
  10. Hi there, are you on roaming? Could you try to reset the handset?
  11. I can't received my code yet ! I talked with me telecom provider ! They told that everything is ok.
  12. I can't acces on this page !

My problem was solved, thank you @Magdalene and @BugSir006
  13. I can't acces on this page !

@Icehouse. You are missing some full stops in your UA it should be this Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; IA64; en) AppleWebKit/599.0+ Maxthon/5.3 Chrome/78.0.3904.108 QupZilla/2.2.6
  14. I can't acces on this page !

Can we have a remote via UltraViewer?
  15. I can't acces on this page !

Hello, Which is your user string ? I dont have good result ! I did it "restore defaults" Still persist
  16. I can't acces on this page !

Please try to restore the browser settings to defaults then restart the browser.
  17. I can't acces on this page !

I just put the user strings and it doenst work ( I got the lastest version of maxthon) Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; IA64; en) AppleWebKit/599.0+ Maxthon/5.3 Chrome/78.0.3904108 QupZilla/2.2.6 Even when I using the lastest user strings do not open Maxthon Community
  18. I can't acces on this page !

Works fine here. Try changing your User Agent. http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/21587-updated-user-agent/
  19. Hello maxthon team , I can't access on this website. With others browser I can do it ! What’s going on with you maxthon !!! https://www.olx.com.ec/
  20. Earlier
  21. MY FAVOURITE - MXNOTE

THANKS ... I TRIED NOW AND THE PROBLEM RESOLVED .. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH
  22. MX5 PC Official Release 5.3.8.2000

Ironic mode on // On Dec 25 (2 months later), for Christmas gift we will have the beta v.5.3.8.2001 Ironic mode off //
  23. MX5 PC Official Release 5.3.8.2000

released on 25th Oct - thats 5 weeks ago - has nothing been fixed in that time thats worth sharing - a core thats over a year old - bugs that are many years old it would seem the project is dead is any one from Maxthon going to comment @BugSir006
  24. MY FAVOURITE - MXNOTE

Can we have a remote via UltraViewer? Please try to update the browser to the latest version 5.3.8.2000.
  25. MY FAVOURITE - MXNOTE

that word means "دروس" = education and lessons because i'm in secondry schoolو I am studying on the internet I DID WHAT YOU SAID BUT I STILL CAN'T PUT ANYTHING IN MY FAV
  26. MY FAVOURITE - MXNOTE

Hi there, I mean that error prompt. How to explain this word in Engish? We hope to under your issue and help you solve it. Could you reproduce this issue? You can update the site icons.
  27. MY FAVOURITE - MXNOTE

mx5.3.8.1600-beta, AND TRANSLATE THAT WORD = "LESSONS OR EDUCATION" AND THIS TOO, I DON'T KNOW WHY THE LOGOS LIKE THIS .
  1. Load more activity