All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. I've been trying to access my Passkeeper but I haven't been receiving SMS Codes no matter how many times I resend.
  3. Yesterday
  4. November 2019 - Breaking news

Here's mine... Possibly the problem depends on the chrome engine?
  5. Last week
  6. Today, I wake up, and I realized that I had a new instalation from the play store , the "chrome crap". I when I use maxthon for android, I go to the page maxthon communitive or maxthon web and they told me that this website content "tracking applications" even display me "security error" (from maxthon android)
  7. Again, no sending code !

Please let me know your phone number and area code.
  8. Problem logging into PayPal

Yes. However the issue was gone the next day so I don't know what the problem really was. I guess it was something on PayPal's side. Thanks for your suggestion though.
  9. I cannot received the code today ! Second try !
  10. No code, not received.

I cannot received the code today, please fix it !!!
  11. UUMail Not Forwarding

Thank you very much
  12. Hi everyone

Hi guys, it's my first post, though I'm a veteran user since MyIE2, I'm here to become an active part of the community as well as ask for tips and help. Have I done this right?
  13. UUMail Not Forwarding

Hi there, it has been fixed. Please try again.
  14. Update the browser?

This issue has been submitted to the dev team as a bug.
  15. Update the browser?

Apparently, it is necessary to deselect the user agent, (or leave the chrome or other more generic) and allow cookies from third parties.
  16. Update the browser?

I use the default user agent.
  17. Copy in Read-Mode

Hi, and Thanks for doing this!
  18. UUMail Not Forwarding

hyip@darkstorm.uu.me
  19. Update the browser?

It also doesn't work for me here with that version of maxthon portable. My user agent (from these same forums) Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Windows NT 10.0; U; WOW64; IA64; en) AppleWebKit/599.0+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Maxthon/5.3.8.2000 Chrome/78.0.3904.97 Safari/537.36 OPR/64.0.3417.92 QupZilla/2.2.6
  20. Copy in Read-Mode

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. This issue has been reported to the dev team as a bug.
  21. Copy in Read-Mode

Hi, try this Link, then click READ-Mode - and then I can't copy one word, one row or the article. With regatrds : Martin See the "Book"-sign = Read-Mode https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7683389/Boris-Johnson-offers-Nigel-Farage-minute-election-pact.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490
  22. Update the browser?

Please send me a User agent string ! I got this one Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; IA64; en) AppleWebKit/599.0+ Maxthon/5.3 Chrome/75.0.3770.100 QupZilla/2.2.6
  23. Copy in Read-Mode

Hi there, could you provide the specific URL about this issue?
  24. Problem logging into PayPal

Hi there, have you checked "allow cookies"?
  1. Load more activity