All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. When you try to create a bug in http://www.maxthon.com/mx/bug/post/### you get a 500 Internal Server Error
  4. Hi Atavus, this issue has been reported to the dev team as a bug, I will try to urge them. #bug 19402
  5. Push notifications not work

Please update the browser to the latest version 5.2.7.5000 then try again.
  6. Last week
  7. delete all finished d/l from List in One go

How did I miss it ... Thanks a Lot , Issue closed
  8. "Clear history" at the bottom of the window?
  9. Hi All In the attached picture file, there are 3 downloads (and some are dead downloads.) Now I can press the 'x' button individually to cancel all these finished downloads [ to clear the List ].(No issues at all ) BUT, is there a way to delete them all in one go , or delete all finished d/l from this List in 1 go (rather than going individually for the 'x' ) ? That way it saves a lot of time . Thanks for any assistance.
  10. MX5 for linux

What can we user do to get MX for linux back?
  11. MX NITRO

I moved your post here, there's more chance someone looks at it.
  12. Passkeeper questions

Thanks! Appreciate the help.
  13. Push notifications not work

That settings are active. But i did not recive push from all sites
  14. This bug has never been solved for me. User Gudkov has the same issue and was able to shed more light on the problem in the linked post. We provided images and videos to showcase the issue. I tried everything listed previously to no avail, including a full clean install, no passport login, no addons. I kinda gave up at this point I will have to either use Maxthon with this broken feature, or stop using it and switch to something else, which would be a shame as I've been using it for over 15 years since its inception.
  15. MX5 for linux

very sad
  16. MX NITRO

I don't know where to post this, because help with it wouldn't be covered by any of the other boards I looked at. i am and have been a beta tester since early-ish mx4 onward. ive had to figure out some desperate measures to make my middle son's computer be able to load pages ... his resources suck. (Read my other post about supporting maxthon for more context). I've been hunting down lightweight browsers and doing some benchmarks and other network tests, and the best I have come across so far is maxthon nitro. don't just walk away from the question because i said nitro. yes, i know that it is not under development, yes i know it is not advertised, and yes i know it is probably something you don't want to deal with right now - but HEAR ME OUT. All I am asking for is that there be a mod that can link it to my cloud bookmarks, OR, i can make my accounts bookmarks available by using the website version of maxnote. but i need it to be fully functional. i need to be able to import bookmark files from other browsers as well as export the bookmarks (without the notes I am assuming) along with adding new bookmarks and the ability to delete old ones. Pretty muchh thats all i need. i'm not asking for all of maxnote, i dont need a password keeper or an email address generator. can someone please help me out? its fast and simple browser that so far seems stable and fast and i am suprised its been swept aside so quietly. so, any help you could give, or even a rediculous workaround would be greatly appreciated. please?
  17. Hi,

I really wish I could convert and download videos from YouTube and DailyMotion form both Online Video Conveter and Converto.io.Please fix those issues and please make Online Video Converter convert and download videos from YouTube and DailyMotion please

Error...go away please.png

No more errors please.png

Please make it faster please.png

18. Gmail Notifier Broken

Outcome is still the same. Maybe we should postpone this conversation for now since I've got mine working and there's no other user who has the same issue. I would probably revisit it if I ever format my laptop again.
  19. Passkeeper questions

Hi Blinderson, "Accounts" is used for storing accounts and passwords which can't be auto-saved by the browser, such as Whatsapp, Skype, etc. You can use it as the memo. General Identities: If you use the same email address and the same password to register on different websites, you needn't save the account and password on every website, when opening the websites, double-clicking on the login box, it will give you the option to fill.
  20. Is there a way to turn off Passkeeper? I prefer Roboform

1. No.1MaxthonFan

No.1MaxthonFan

There was an extension for Roboform, but it has not been updated since 2014 and they cannot find the author.

21. Gmail Notifier Broken

Yes, I installed you provided extension and updated it from the extension center. I recommend you press the keyboard "Win+R", enter "%appdata%", press the keyboard "Enter", to find the folder "Maxthon5", rename it then restart the browser.
  22. I'm looking for some more information and guidance on a couple of things in Passkeeper. It works well for me for the password organization. I'm looking to improve my understanding and usage of it. I didn't see anything in the forums (but might have missed it). How does the Accounts section work and what would it be used for? How does the General Identities work and what would it be used for? I'm of that age where I need a bit more guidance (OK, hand-holding!) for some issues. Thanks!
  23. Gmail Notifier Broken

Still the same. Did you try checking the addon in the Extension Center and the one I uploaded? There's 1 line missing on the one I uploaded. Left: Extension Center Right: Uploaded
  24. v 5.2.6.1000 Maxthon favourites

There is an old bug regarding the no titles favorites could not be imported to Maxthon 5. It has been fixed in 5.3.8.1200.
  25. Maxthon business email address: donghao@maxthon.net

26. Gmail Notifier Broken

Hi there, how about the version 5.3.8.1200?
  27. MX5 for linux

Currently, Maxthon doesn't have the plan to update Maxthon for Linux or the Nitro browser.
  28. v 5.2.6.1000 Maxthon favourites

MMMM, no idea what gone on but did another import from HTML file after deleting all favs and this time they came back A to Z but was a slightly older HTML file than I had expected so lost a few sites but at least they are in more or less the same format as was so have done another export and created another back up
  1. Load more activity