All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. Can't stay connected

What version of Maxthon are you using?
  3. I everyone. Since some days, I can't stay connected in Facebook, LinkedIn, or Google in Maxthon, for PC only; on Android its working nicely. I uninstalled, wiped the filed, reinstalled older versions, ... I still can't stay connected... My usernames and passwords are well stored in maxthon, But I have to connect everytime I launch Maxthon, meaning receiving an SMS code to unlock my accounts... this is quite painful. Can anybody guide me on to to recover a "normal" behavior? Thanks.
  4. Issue with Facebook messenger

Thank you so much...
  5. Just a few suggestions

Hi there, thank you for your suggestions. Recorded.
  6. Issue with Facebook messenger

Hi there, this issue will be fixed in the next version.
  7. Hi there, the order of background of the Maxnote cannot sync to the sidebar favorites.
  8. Yesterday
  9. 1. resize thumbnails of suggested webpages 2. depending on your location, ebay or ebay.co.uk should be suggested 3. default language should be a part of synced options, when logging in mx5 account, default language should change 4. default language for spell check should also be synced 5. I remember before mx5, there was another option available with address bar above tabs
  10. Get rid of URL suggestions

Thank you for your help. Confirmed.
  11. Last week
  12. Everytime I try to use videocamera or to do a simple audio call, Maxthon freezes. Version: 5.3.8.700 Beta
  13. Hi every one on the forums!!

Hi Redtube Beeg Spankbang
  14. Hello!

Hello! Nox Vidmate VLC
  15. Get rid of URL suggestions

You didn't follow the instructions. It's not about the address bar dropdown, it's the search site results. left is normal session, right is a private session. Note the UK wikipedia link is blue in both. After visiting the UK wikipedia page in the private session (right), it shows up as visited in the normal session (left). This is using v5.3.8.700
  16. Why are my favorites always sorted in reverse alphabetical order? I've gone into "Organize Favorites" and sorted them A to Z. But when I mouse over the favorite button they always show up in Z to A order.
  17. Get rid of URL suggestions

Hi 7twenty, I tried to test this issue but cannot confirm. I attached a short video. bandicam_2019-05-17_18-15-40-430.mp4
  18. Get rid of URL suggestions

This is normal. Means you can access previously used sites in private mode. I can't get anything typed into the address bar in private mode to show in normal. BUT!! What i have noticed is that Private mode saves cookies of site visits! Visit any wikipedia page in private mode, it won't show up in the history files as expected. Then do a search (google/bing etc) for that page. You'll see in the search results that the link to that page is highlighted as visited! Doesn't happen with Edge Dev, so will assume also any chrome clone.
  19. Using MX 5.3.8.700 and this UA Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; IA64; en) AppleWebKit/599.0+ Maxthon/5.3 Chrome/74.0.3729.157 QupZilla/2.2.6 The first link works fine in Ultra. The second link works using retro.
  20. Thanks! But I think they mean a problem with first example link page only, not with this channel. Because yesterday first URL working on all browser except latest MX 5.2 and 5.3. And because secont URL work fine now, exactly except latest MX. But let's see how it will be later.
  21. This is probably a problem with Yandex, because they write : "We know about the problem and are working on solving it. Try to refresh the page after some time." https://streamable.com/tzl5q
  22. Galileusz, they modified page. On screenshot not earthTV. I found another URL: https://frontend.vh.yandex.ru/player/4d221c43eeb6e0b29cd7f1e8cc18de90?from=ya-tv-in-page and edited first post. Maybe problem on a Yandex side? But why it play on mx5.2.0.1200? On the latest link MS Edge play stream too.
  23. For example: earthTV https://yandex.ru/portal/tvstream?from=streamhandler_other&stream_channel=1899 or https://frontend.vh.yandex.ru/player/4d221c43eeb6e0b29cd7f1e8cc18de90?from=ya-tv-in-page Widevine plugin in \Core\plugins folder present and alowed. This Stream play fine on MX 5.2.0.1200 or on curent Google Chrome.
  24. Please, someone help me locate how to remove that annoying popup that gives a warning, "Maxthon is not your default browser." Any help would be greatly appreciated before I uninstall the browser permanently. Thank you in advance.
  1. Load more activity