All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. Try Microsoft Edge Canary (search for it) Can add Chrome extensions. It's wonderful.
  3. Thanks a lot!! That does the job!
  4. Did you install any extensions? Please try to disable them.
  5. Yes, I have a problem with the status bar disappearing about once a week.
  6. Hi there, in this thread, they have the status bar disappearing issue when switching language, you sure you have this issue?
  7. Can't stay connected

Hi there, if you install v5.3.8.xxx then install v5.2.7.xxxx, it will cause this issue. To fix this issue please press the keyboard "Win+R", run "%appdata%", press the keyboard "Enter", find the folder "Maxthon5", rename the folder or delete it then restart the browser.
  8. Donka... Crap, now I remember why I couldn't come back to Maxthon. The one Extension I absolutely need is the Google Voice Extension. Ugh Mostly loving Maxthon now, but STILL can't come back. Crap, back to 360Chrome.
  9. Yesterday
  10. Like the last two are.... MX5 PC Beta Release 5.2.7.2500 and MX5 PC Beta Release 5.3.8.700 But then the download page only gives you the first one above, but they both link to the same beta download page? (p.s. Hey all, long time, just checking out the browser again to see if I can live with the lack of extension support.) Also, two other things. Is there a way to lower the tab bar, I don't like it on the "Top" of the browser, I like it just above the page. This is one of the reasons I used to like Maxthon. Also, is there any way to "clean" Bookmarks, i.e. check for duplicates and dead pages? This is one of those lack of extensions issues I'm sure. But without that, is there a way we can access our bookmarks to like use a third party tool then?
  11. Hello! I am using Windows 10. I'm also having the problem of all login information disappearing once I exit the program.
  12. Can't stay connected

You're probably clearing cookies when you exit your browser. Or you have a program that clears data to save disk space
  13. Newcomers, look here!

Hi all! Im from Poland. I used maxthon before some people here were born I like this program, but I have few critical problems and I need talk with another users, so I need possibility to write posts. Now I can only read.
  14. Sorry, but I don't see the point of posting a video. When I open the browser, I want to login in Google. Maxthon remember my username and password, then I've got the security check which send me a code by SMS to effectively connect to my account. Then I close the browser. next time I open it, I am no more connected in google, and have to restart the whole procedure. The same thing is happening with facebook, linkedIn, ...
  15. Can't stay connected

Could you provide a short gif video? The recording tool has been attached. licecap.exe
  16. for now, I'm using 5.2.7.1000. I tried the latest Beta version (both, in fact 5.2.7.2500 and 5.3.8.700), tried also 5.2.6.1000... Impossible to stay connected to Google or Facebook. This is occuring since I first tried 5.3.8.700. I cannot post screenshot as there is no error... just I am not connected in google... No VPN, or anything
  17. I have this same problem every once in a while as well. In fact, it just happened today.
  18. Can't stay connected

You're probably using a] proxy, or clearing cookies everytime you close your browser disable autoclear on exit
  19. Can't stay connected

Hi there, it will be great if you can provide the screenshots of this issue.
  20. Last week
  21. Can't stay connected

What version of Maxthon are you using?
  22. I everyone. Since some days, I can't stay connected in Facebook, LinkedIn, or Google in Maxthon, for PC only; on Android its working nicely. I uninstalled, wiped the filed, reinstalled older versions, ... I still can't stay connected... My usernames and passwords are well stored in maxthon, But I have to connect everytime I launch Maxthon, meaning receiving an SMS code to unlock my accounts... this is quite painful. Can anybody guide me on to to recover a "normal" behavior? Thanks.
  23. Issue with Facebook messenger

Thank you so much...
  24. Issue with Facebook messenger

Hi there, this issue will be fixed in the next version.
  25. Hi there, the order of background of the Maxnote cannot sync to the sidebar favorites.
  26. Get rid of URL suggestions

Thank you for your help. Confirmed.
  1. Load more activity