All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Yesterday
  2. Last week
  3. @ddoe @Ldfa @thereddevilrulez Here you will always find the current version of Flash Player: http://effect8.ru/soft/media/adobe-flash-player-portable.html
  4. Thank you, works for me as well, but the target path on my system was C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon5\Temp\Flash
  5. flash player problem in V 5.3.8.1300

Pepflashplayer has been updated. Here's the latest pepflashplayer.dll
  6. flash player problem in V 5.3.8.1300

After updating to V 5.3.8.1400, I again had to copy pepflashplayer.dll to Maxthon5 / Core / Plugins for the flash player to work normally win7x64
  7. MX5 5.3.8.1400 Beta Won't install

That works. Thanks BugSir.
  8. How about the latest beta v5.3.8.1400? If you still experience the issue please provide a complete video. If you have the TeamViewer, we can take some time to have a remote.
  9. MX5 5.3.8.1400 Beta Won't install

Hi there, could you let me know your country? I tried to download the installation package via different IP but haven't reproduced this issue. I uploaded the installation package here. mx5.3.8.1400-beta.exe
  10. Gmail Notifier Broken

Try installing the one I uploaded on this forum. (2nd Reply)
  11. MX5 5.3.8.1400 Beta exe sticks on 5% during install. Portable installs fine. Help please?
  12. no other rules for YouTube its default only
  13. Any roadmap to go to 5.3.9.xx (o 5.4.xxx) with more modern blink core? We have been with the beta since February, with core 69.xx, and without being stable, it is already too old and surely full of security holes. Of the stable version, almost better not to mention how old the core is
  14. MX5 PC Beta Release 5.3.8.1400

Hey Maxers, Welcome to having a try of the brand new release! Version 5.3.8.1400 For the full release note and changelog: click here Also available on Maxthon's official website http://www.maxthon.com/mx5/beta/
  15.         V 5.3.8.1400

- Fixed crashes - Fixed the abnormal flash issue under some circumstances - Fixed the issue that the ABC video could not be played - Fixed the issue that the smallpdf.com worked improperly - Fixed the issue that the Reader Mode worked improperly under some circumstances
  16. Are you using v5.3.8.1300? I tried to test but haven't reproduced. Do you have other extensions? Did you try to customize the Adblock rules?
  17. Earlier
  18. 5.3.x cannot work well with ADblock on YouTube sometime cannot click anything, sometime it's cannot go to next video. sometime mx is no response. even reload it does not workable When disable ADblock, the page work very well
  19. Gmail Notifier Broken

Hi Leonidas, I tried this issue again but haven't reproduced. You could try to uninstall the Gmail notifier then reinstall it.
  20. Gmail Notifier Broken

Any news? The problem persists.
  21. Vpn functionality

proxy change will not help, speed is related to VPN providers, servers, protocols; encryption and server location it’s natural to take a small hit to your internet speed when using a VPN. If your speed is significantly impacted, try some tips available on the web
  22. Hi there, the ABC video issue has been fixed, you can use 5.2.7.5000 to watch it now. It's really hard for me to reproduce the flash issue. It will be appreciated if anyone can provide a complete video about the flash issue.
  23. Thanks, I appreciate knowing that. I reverted to v5.2.7.5000 and all is working fine, other than the original HLS issue.
  24. @Catfisher The solution to your Flash Problem is in my post in this thread http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/24418-flash-player-problem-in-v-5381300/
  25. As I said in my reply, I hate Beta versions. At my favorite adult streaming site I now get this error: This Flash Player is not compatible. Weirdly, the video stream actually plays for about 5 seconds before it fails. I reinstalled Adobe Flash two times. The first time from the top of the page where Maxthon prompted me to install the extension; after which I still got the error. Then I tried going directly to the Adobe website to install; after which I get 5 seconds of video, then the error. For now I am going to uninstall Maxthon and revert to a stable version.
  26. Vpn functionality

No, I have not used the proxy ever. But I shall try and see if that would help. actually the 'speed' issue I mentioned is not that much at all, there is a wee bit lag if I really compare and is very much inside the acceptable range. we can close this issue here , and if required I can continue from here once I have used up the Proxy tip shown. Thanks all.
  27. Does Maxthon support HLS video streaming?

I also confirm this error User/agent: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Windows NT 10.0; U; WOW64; IA64; en) AppleWebKit/599.0+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Maxthon/5.3.8.1300 Chrome/76.0.3809.87 Safari/537.36 OPR/62.0.3331.99 QupZilla/2.2.6
  28. Thank you all for your reply. This ABC video issue has been confirmed and will be fixed as soon as possible. Currently, you can switch the User-Agent to Chrome then restart the browser. If anyone has the amazon prime video issue please feel free to contact me.
  1. Load more activity