All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. +639486257033

3. Please send your phone number to me via personal message.
  4. My Area Code is (+63) Philippines. Replying the whole contact number here might affect privacy.
  5. Hi there, please let me know your phone number and area code.
  6. Try do it from mobile version of the browser. PC version is problematic.
  7. I've been trying to access my Passkeeper but I haven't been receiving SMS Codes no matter how many times I resend.
  8. Yesterday
  9. November 2019 - Breaking news

Here's mine... Possibly the problem depends on the chrome engine?
  10. Last week
  11. Today, I wake up, and I realized that I had a new instalation from the play store , the "chrome crap". I when I use maxthon for android, I go to the page maxthon communitive or maxthon web and they told me that this website content "tracking applications" even display me "security error" (from maxthon android)
  12. Again, no sending code !

Please let me know your phone number and area code.
  13. Problem logging into PayPal

Yes. However the issue was gone the next day so I don't know what the problem really was. I guess it was something on PayPal's side. Thanks for your suggestion though.
  14. I cannot received the code today ! Second try !
  15. No code, not received.

I cannot received the code today, please fix it !!!
  16. UUMail Not Forwarding

Thank you very much
  17. Hi everyone

Hi guys, it's my first post, though I'm a veteran user since MyIE2, I'm here to become an active part of the community as well as ask for tips and help. Have I done this right?
  18. UUMail Not Forwarding

Hi there, it has been fixed. Please try again.
  19. Update the browser?

This issue has been submitted to the dev team as a bug.
  20. Update the browser?

Apparently, it is necessary to deselect the user agent, (or leave the chrome or other more generic) and allow cookies from third parties.
  21. Update the browser?

I use the default user agent.
  22. Copy in Read-Mode

Hi, and Thanks for doing this!
  23. UUMail Not Forwarding

hyip@darkstorm.uu.me
  24. Update the browser?

It also doesn't work for me here with that version of maxthon portable. My user agent (from these same forums) Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Windows NT 10.0; U; WOW64; IA64; en) AppleWebKit/599.0+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Maxthon/5.3.8.2000 Chrome/78.0.3904.97 Safari/537.36 OPR/64.0.3417.92 QupZilla/2.2.6
  25. Copy in Read-Mode

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. This issue has been reported to the dev team as a bug.
  1. Load more activity